Friday, July 7, 2023

Better Late than Never

Sorry I have not been around this week. We've had family visitors, an ailing laptop, and major renovations around our front door, so things have been quite hectic. For  those of you who responded to the brunch question after I posted the recap, my apologies. Your responses are there now.

Whenever I hear this song by Sarah McLaughlan, I can't help but think of someone, bottom bared and draped over a disciplinaarian's lap, being told to "hold on to yourself, for this is gonna hurt like hell." 

 

 



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermione, wow, sounds like you have had a busy time of it. Hope had a wonderful time with your visitors and that you are now able to enjoy a little down time.

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

It's not that we don't sympathize with you when we give you the spanking. We might even empathized. But, we just have to. You know how it is, right?