Panties and spanking go together like... Here's what you said.
Bonnie: For my husband, Randy, spanking and panties are tightly intertwined interests. He loves to order new panties for me in every style, pattern, material, and color. I think I might own more now than I will ever wear. But still they roll in.
Thongs and cheeky styles that provide minimal coverage around back are his favorites. He says he loves how the fabric frames my target. But he’s not beyond an occasional change of pace. One fun kinky scenario involves caning me while I am wearing high-waisted white nylon full briefs.
Upon the arrival of each new shipment, he asks me to model for him. After my private runway performance, he “tests” my new panties by bouncing a paddle off the round parts they don’t cover. His test feels exactly like a spanking from my perspective, but who am I to argue with science?
Roz: Panties do play a role in spanking for us. Rick enjoys the view and tracing the outline. Then there is the moment they come down or off. So intimate and sensual.
KDPierre: Panties have been an occasional add-on over the years. We use them to enhance certain moods for a spanking, and since they are thong-backed, to act as a frilly frame for any post-spanking color. One thing that has gotten much easier, is being able to find and procure "pouch panties". Hell, we have gotten most of ours off of eBay. Easy-peasy.
Jean Marie: I have strong feelings about panties. I love lingerie but not to wear in bed where they could be ruined; I save them for under slinky sexy gowns. (Agent Provocateur is my favorite brand.) I love plain white cotton panties with full coverage across the seat; I buy packages of cheap ones in bulk. I like to have these ripped right off me, before spanking, before sex. I do not like thongs! I floss my teeth not my ass crack. That is my two cents' worth.
A.J.: "Do panties play a part in your spanking activities?"
Can't answer. I have never worn panties.
Oh! You mean HER!
I have read stories where she has to stand before the 'Lap of Justice™" and told to remove her panties before going OTK. Supposedly humiliating for her.
Not me.
I want her OTK with her panties still on (and maybe that's all she has on) for a minute or two as I get reacquainted with the target, and telling her what's about to come.
I TAKE HER PANTIES down! (Or off.) And I'm with Roz.
My favorite moment - hearing her suck in a little bit air as the gusset of her panties, reluctantly, springs free from her most personal parts. Her last bit of modesty gone, she's vulnerable. "It" is about to start. That little gasp from her - such sweet surrender. The baring of the bottom is the best moment.
Wendel: The Misses looks awesome wearing panties but they always come down for a spanking. It is quite a turn on watching her bottom being exposed.
Prefectdt: I have never worn panties :) I do like being spanked through the layers until it becomes a bare bottom spanking. That includes over the tight boxer shorts that I prefer. I nearly always wear a boy thong during a beating, as, most interactions that I take part in are non-sexual, and it is very often appreciated that my boy bits are not on display whilst the posterior can still be bare.
Barrel: Occasionally my wife makes me wear panties before a session. But they always come off before the thrashing begins. I do wear a protective cup fashioned like a skimpy thong to define the upper limit of the target and protect my parts from an errant lash of the single tail whip.
Rosco: I am obsessed with panties and spanking both, but I’m the spankee and Irene the spanker wears the panties. (Ok I wear them sometimes)
I definitely appreciate my spankings most when Irene wears a skirt or dress with panties. Decades ago, she allowed me to select her panties. It’s weird to admit, but cotton is a bit of a turn off for me. I’ve got many brands for Irene, but mostly I go back to Olga 913. I love to play with her nether parts though panties before they’re removed for serious action.
I think the allure comes from peeking up skirts in the 7th grade in 1967-68 when skirts were super short. There’s a certain naughtiness on my part. If she’s wearing a skirts without panties that’d be naughtiness on her part which is not part of our role play.
To add a little more, I love to see pictures of female female spanking. I like the idea of a female top and I’d rather see that red round often plump female bottom. A spanking over pretty panties with a raised skirt has a sort of realism for me. I love it when the panties are a bit flimsy - not too small but they might get pulled up into the bottom crack a bit.
It’s common to see someone spanked over panties then having them pulled down then spanked some more. That’s fine, but I also like it if the panties stay up. If there’s frontal nudity one of my turnoffs is shaved public hair.
And since the US Open just ended, I’ve had fantasies about locker room spankings in tennis dresses involving both stars of today and yesteryear.
Loki_Darksong: When it comes to spanking scenes, panties are a pleasant part of the package.
Not all spankings, whether that is a hand spanking or implements such as a strap or belt, a paddle, or a cane, have to be bare bottom to be effective. Granted there is a slight difficulty in regards to measuring the severity of the spanking if it's done over pansies. But all the more reason to be careful when doing so.
Of course there's also the artistic view of a woman's backside while receiving a spanking over panties due to all the various styles available to panties ranging from bikini to high cut to boy shorts to briefs as well as thongs and g-strings. And of course not to leave out the period piece ones such as the Victorian and Edwardian era bloomers.
Even to this day I find those very attractive on a woman. I have a few on the shopping list for my wife at present!
Hermione: I am not allowed to have any protective covering on my bottom before or during a spanking. Ron wants my bottom bare and ready for his attention.
Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine



1 comment:
Because it only happened once a long time ago, I forgot about this. One time, a one-nightstand got tired of all the bratting I was doing to insure that he spank me hard enough. So, he took the panties that were dangling from my ankle, rolled them up, and stuffed them in my mouth as a gag. I found it super arousing to be treated this way, both during the rest of a truly exemplary spanking, and during the sex right afterward. Even though I could've reached up and removed the gag at any time, it heightened the experience greatly! I'm going to expand this remembrance into a story for latter this week on my Substack site, Jeanie's Butt Stuff, if anyone is interested. Panties are integral to spanking, just not over one's butt.
Post a Comment