Sunday, March 18, 2012

You Completed the Caption

Here in the North, it's a little cool for this kind of exposure, but it's fun to dream. Here are your thoughts:


Prefectdt: Sun tanning competition BEGIN. Last one to get tan lines get's the walloping.


Ronnie: The girls were pretending to practice sun worshiping but really they wished the boys in the next field would come and spank them.


Michael: "Worshipping at the altar of Spring."

"Okay, girls, get into position for thong inspection here at Camp Naughty Imp."

"The Ostrich Club meeting is now in session."

"Straw hat and a thong,
That uniform is NEVER wrong,
And I must stay strong,
Like the mighty King Kong,
And strive to prolong,
The spanking of this throng,
And make them sing an ouchy song!"


Bonnie:  "We're not worthy!"

"A tribute to the three of hearts"


Anon: What are these pool cue holders doing out here?


Kingspan: These ladies were determined to get their bottoms tanned one way or the other.


Six of the best: My hat's in the ring, for opening up a new talon salon, if these three naughty beauty 'butts' are my first customers.


Vfrat25000: I am beginning to think our new male yoga instructor may have something in mind beside meditation.

Officer Trimble, could you check the park for a report of three ladies in big hats, wearing thongs with their rear ends stuck up in the air.
 Oh sure, right after I check for that navy battleship someone saw in the city pond.

Megan, I think we may have been tricked. I don't see anybody else in the park in the tornado safety position. I think that civil defense guy may be from the Delta Theta Fraternity.

The last three contestants for the new 2012 Jaguar still remain in position after the previous 97 finally gave up.

Quit complaining, Marilyn. We have tried finding rich husbands every other way possible and this may be our last chance.

Becky' I am still really hungry. Why don't we blow off this Rear End Elevation Diet and go get some Steaks. That is the last diet plan I buy off of an infomercial

Jackie, I am going to strangle you the next time one of your ideas gets all three of us spanked by our husbands and we have to cool our bottoms this way.


A. Lurker: All hail Lord Spanko! All hail Lord Spanko!

Desperate Housewives?


Emen: The start of the Season of the Switch.

As in hearty young plant life capable of burning love songs on these beauty butts with laserlike precision.

Or, in the case of Tops and Bottoms out there contemplating crossing the streams, Happy Season of the Switch to ya.


Spanky: I spotted a girl with two friends,
Displaying their perfect rear ends.
A pose sure to please,
on elbows and knees,
I'm glad that I brought my zoom lens!


Red: Why is the photographer taking pictures of our hats???


Galwaygiirl: What beautiful matching.............hats.


Hermione: The annual four-leaf clover hunt was a no-holds bared competition.


I hope you all had a merry St. Paddy's Day and didn't imbibe too much green beer. See you next time!

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: