Thursday, November 23, 2017

Complete the Caption

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! As we all know, the Pilgrims led a very austere life, with many rules that were strictly enforced. Celebration and frivolity were banned and probably dealt with harshly. That brings us to this couple. I suspect their marriage included discipline, don't you?

Complete the caption by leaving a comment and I will publish your submissions on Saturday. In the meantime, enjoy your feast and happy Black Friday shopping!
From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Glenmore said...

"Just wait until I get thee home husband!"
Have a great Thanksgiving Hermione.

Eric51Amy49 said...

"Do you really think dressing me up like little red riding hood is going to get that wolf to come out?"
Amy
PS- Happy Thanksgiving Hermione!!

Aimless Rambling said...

"Keep your eyes open for the perfect switch," he said.

Anonymous said...

Woman: "I think we're finally alone, now's our chance!"

Man: "Great! Did you bring the butter?"

Woman: "Yes. AND the giblets!"

Man: "Prepare to be basted and stuffed!"

Anonymous said...

My dearest, how long has it been since I last had cause to chastise you?.... Obviously too long

Baxter said...

Dear, you have one shot with your musket to kill a turkey. If you miss, I will use that gun as a paddle on your bottom. I am hungry now get to it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Spanky53 said...

This looks like good place to for your Thanksgiving spanking.

WendelJones said...

My dear Mary, this looks like a nice private spot for the first Spanksgiving. So take up your dress and pull down your panties.

Fondles said...

(No caption from me but wishing u a happy thanksgiving weekend!)

ronnie said...

Got me on this one, Can't think of a caption:(

Love,
Ronnie
xx

js666 said...

SHE: Oh dear, it looks like poor Prudence is about to be soundly thrashed on her naked nether cheeks. Someone should do something.

HE: Oh I will, Patience my love, as soon as we get home.