Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Corrections Officer

Recently I received a job opportunity by e-mail from a magazine.
Joyful Magazine is currently looking for English Corrections Officer.
Corrections officers are what we call prison guards here; that couldn't be it. They must mean an English-speaking person to administer corrections, I assume. Reading on:
We currently need three english corrections officer, someone who can edit our customer service messages and correct errors in our english customer service messages.

Oh, I could do that too. Starting with the e-mail itself.

S
ounds like a pretty good job, though. They offer:


High earnings plus performance results bonus.
Weekly salary of $150
Monthly salary of $10,000 to $65, 000.

I hope they are also looking for a calculation corrections officer. I don't see how $150 a week translates into $10, 000 a month. Unless that's the performance bonus. Of course. Good performance in administering 'corrections'.

4 comments:

Terpsichore said...

that's a nice bonus... :-)

Anonymous said...

It would be an excellent bonus since I don't see how $150 a week generates to $10,000 a month. It might depend on how many inmates the corrections officers do in one month as well! LOL! Are you going to look into it, Hermione? *G*

Paul said...

Hermione, I can do that and I'd do it for nothing, Chuckle.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

abby williams said...

Let's go work there together! I think we'd have to learn to top, though, as anyone who expresses him or herself that poorly is in dire need of far more than a good editing! I think I'll be giggling about this ad for the rest of the afternoon!

Hugs,
Abby