Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Group of Us

What do you call a group of people who do that thing we do? How about:

A scold of spankers

A paddling of spankees

A smack of spankos

What would you call a collection of spankos, spankees, disciplinarians, tops, bottoms, doms, subs, mistresses, or any of the other names we go by?

You can find some helpful suggestions here, or try it on your own, without peeking. Be creative! Leave me a comment, and I'll post the results.

The winner gets to sample the brand new leather paddle I bought a few weeks ago. It's ouchy, but that's all I'll say about it for now.


Anonymous said...

A swish of spankers
A cry of spankees

Not very original.

How about a 'consent' of spankees.
Or a 'playtime' of spankos.

RPT and MP

Unknown said...

Ummm, Hermione,
Before making suggestions, I'm a little concerned over the possible ramifications of the term sample. And won't you get in trouble for doing something with one of Ron's paddles? Anyway, off the top of my head

A top of bottoms and a bottom of tops,
A cane of spankos, spankees, tops, bottoms, etc.
A smarts of spankees
A very fun and imaginative contest...

Greenwoman said...

spanking abutment...wait...that wouldn't be a group would it? Its still a cool play on words. Do I get credit for that? LOL!

Brooke D said...

I'm thinking.....
A swat of spankos
A whip of Doms
A serving of subs
A whole lot of 'unconventional and loving it' people!

So how do you get to sample a paddle? Maybe fly to the winner's house and....

Greenwoman said...

Okay...Inspiration hits. Ha! Pun intended. LOL! Here's one...Bottom Feeders. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, this is fun and some of the collective terms are very good.

A round of bottoms.

A bratting of subs.


Anonymous said...

A just thought up another one!
Stolen from Mistress Milliscent

A RACK of kinksters!

Risk Aware Consensual Kink.