Monday, November 12, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for November 11

How do you feel about waiting for a spanking?

Minelle: Ours are mostly spontaneous! Works better for us!

Jack: Prefer NOW, no matter where. Longest was an eight hour car ride back home after visiting wife's close friend. Nothing said at the time, but once in the car I was told. She was quiet until we got home, she let loose and my bare bottom will attest to that.

Yorkie: Ours are nearly always planned as living with adult kids requires them all to be OUT. As I am the one who is spanked and yet does all the driving for our activities my anticipation is usually ramped up to the max. Occasionally, when we might have a weekend away it may be a bit more spontaneous but even then I am the one thinking about it LONG before we do it.

Bernie: I'm all for some amount of anticipation. I love wondering exactly what will happen, with what, and when.

Paul: Sometimes its at the moment.The hottest is when I am told to be prepared and go to our room strip and wait. Often a few hours nose to the wall in the corner. Then she enters takes time selecting what she will use. The longer I wait the hotter I get!

PrincessImp: I feel compelled to answer, as I am currently waiting for a spanking. I have suspected I had one coming since Thursday evening. I was just told tonight that I am getting it tomorrow. It is a punishment, so I do not like waiting, but can tolerate it. If it were a sexy spanking, waiting can be extremely fun.

QBuzz: We tend to plan in advance by text, sometimes on the day and sometimes a few days in advance. Whether I'm going to be spanking or getting spanked, the anticipation is always a thrill!

Roz: There is something to be said for some build-up and anticipation. However, it depends on the kind of spanking and length of the wait. We have had to wait up to a week and by then the whole reason for the spanking and feelings surrounding it had somewhat dimished.

Bogey: Bacall likes to think about it overnight, to give her time to get her mind right. To go from Alpha to sub

Arched one: Most of my spanking happens as soon as she tells me. But once we were staying with her Aunt for a week. A couple of days before we left as we got into bed she told me after we leave the first hotel we stay at you are getting spanked bent over the side of the bed and laying on the bed over pillows. I knew she was upset over something I had said and for the next 2 days I had butterflies. I think that was the only time I had to wait.

Katie: Hi Hermione, :) I think it depends on the kind of spanking that one has coming their way. Most are pretty immediate these days, and then over. Anticipation can be really fun, if one is waiting for a hot, sexy sparking! Can be a big turn on!

Sir Wendel: All of our spankings are for fun. Wait time just adds to the excitement.

The longest wait for me came after a family gathering. The Misses was mad that I spent most of the time hanging out with her brother-in-law in the basement. When we got in the car she announced that I would be getting a whipping when we got home. The traffic was backed up so it almost two hours before we got home. She reminded me several times during the ride that the whipping was coming. It was very arousing. As soon as we got home she told me to me to pull my pants down and bend over the end of the bed. My bottom was sore for quite some time.

The longest wait the Misses had to endure was about four hours. I caught her rubbing her bottom several times in anticipation of the spanking. When the time came I grabbed the paddle and took her to the kitchen. I put her over my lap, took her skirt up, panties down and paddled her bottom until it glowed in the dark.

Barrel: Most of our spankings are a prelude to making love, so not much build up. However, several times a year and interspaced around doctor’s visits for obvious reasons, we plan punishment sessions. These always involve some level of prolonged anticipation that include reminders for several days of what is coming; oiling of the leather strap and riding crops; wearing hose and a plug to work on the fateful day; a nice lunch or quick drink at an intimate bistro wherein she will tell me quite clearly how she intends to punish me. All this concludes with me preparing the bench at the bottom of our bed with a towel and pillows, restraints and neatly laying out the implements she desires. Then one deep gaze into her eyes as she gently guides me to the bench.

Anon: Both spontaneity and anticipation can work well for me. Even if I’m not relaxed, once my bottom is being thrashed I usually get into a mood where there are no other worries in the world jus what is going on. A wonderful feeling.

Sometimes it doesn’t work cuz the external anxiety about whatever simply doesn’t really go away.

Last week, we talked about having a “rendezvous” but didn’t quite get around to it. I went to bed and was half asleep, when Irene came in with her riding crop. She whipped my bottom thoroughly and I fell into a deep blissful sleep. Really nice, and we finished with more discipline and sex the next day.

Bonnie: I'll wait if I must, especially if there is a planned build up. But most times, I prefer to get on with it.

Hermione: Since I almost always know in advance when one is coming, I am used to waiting. It add a certain frisson of expectancy and dread that adds to the overall experience.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

ronnie said...

Depends on the spanking I'm going to get. Personally, I'd rather just get on with it and not have to wait.

Love,
Ronnie
xx