Monday, January 14, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 13

Do you keep a spanking diary?

Barrel: We do not, although I like the idea. It is a nice way to keep track of the frequency and intensity of my spankings.

Roz: When we were practising DD we did keep a diary of both infractions and things that had gone well to ensure these were acknowledged as we were often unable to deal with any issues at the time. Any consequences for actions, such as spankings were also recorded.

Yorkie: No, but I have written LOTS of letters to my wife recounting my feelings and viewpoint, as the spankee, on lots of my spankings. She loves them.

http://disciplinedbehaviour.blogspot.com/Michael M: We don't keep a diary but we did keep a list of misdemeanours for a time.
I keep a secret diary on line but I don't think it will see the light of day.

Katie: Hi Hermione, :) I don't keep a spanking diary, but I look at my blog as a nice record of some of the more notable spankings that have come my way.

Jack: Showed this to my wife, her response, don't need to, I remember past spankings, we women do not forget. If I repeat something that I should not she remembers the last time, if it was a short time ago, the spanking is long, but if it was awhile back the spanking does get my attention but not as long.

Rosco: No diary, but sometimes I’m required to write a confession or apology prior to a spanking.

I’ve also been required to deliver lists of synonyms for my behavior - obstreperous, bratty, pouty, disobedient, etc.

I’ve been told I’ll be getting my bottom thrashed in a few hours, without any rewards for a few days.

Sir Wendel: No diary. Once a spanking is over we move on to the next.

Windy: No diary, but I do write down ideas and events with details so that I can remember them when I write a blog entry!

Hermione: This blog is my spanking diary, and if a noteworthy spanking occurs, I write about it here. Most spankings are regularly scheduled maintenance ones, and nothing out of the ordinary, so I won't bore you with repetitious posts.

Well, that was interesting. Let's do this again next week!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: