Saturday, January 12, 2019

You Completed the Caption

Here's the original caption, and it's surprising how close some of you came to reproducing it.

KDPierre: Word bubble from her: "I know when you brought up introducing spanking into our marriage yesterday, I was very resistant. But I thought about it all day and because I love you and don't want to lose you, even though I'm a little scared, I'm willing to give it a try. So here. I'm ready. Do it before I lose my nerve."

Thought bubble from him: 'How do I tell her that when I brought getting spanked, I meant ME?'

 Jack: Found this hidden, must be yours, do you know how to use it?

Katie: "Yes, it's a new dress and new shoes too!!! Yes, they were expensive!! Here! You might as well get it over with..."

QBuzz: Hard to improve on Katie's but here goes...
him: Well if you don't think I should be the one to punish you, perhaps I should ask your mother to bring her hairbrush next time she vis...
her: OH GOD NO! TAKE THE CANE AND PUNISH ME NOW, PLEASE!

Michael M: You're going to get the call soon Daddy, from the car body shop about the repair, so I think we should get this over with now.

Joe:
Her: I know today my maintenance spanking is due so let's get it over with.
Him: Well ok but why are your pants still on? That gets you double.

Rosco: Maria of the feminine gender
from the front appears oh so slender
but turn her 'round and you'll find
a most abundant behind
that blossoms whenever you bend her

Baxter: Glad you are home. I have been panicking all day about what you would think about the tiny, well large, dent in your sports car that happened when a tree ran out in front of me. so please take the cane and thrash me thoroughly. oh I am so sorry.

Ronnie: You know you told me not to try and park the car in the garage because of the faulty door? Well, you need to take a look.

KDPierre: "Honey, I'm so glad you're finally home. I accidentally locked my keys in the car and I should have a spare set that I usually keep in my panties....but I can't find them. Maybe you can jimmy this through the window to unlock it while I keep looking?"

Storm: I have an itch I just can't scratch. Will you please try? And please hurry!

Shell: "One! Two!...ummmm.....14...27.... 39! 40! --Phew! I'm done!"

You are all so creative! For more creativity, please stay and have brunch. It's being served soon.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some really interesting suggestions for captions. Enjoyed them all. thanks
bottoms up
Red

Windy said...

What a talented group you have here, Hermionie! LOL! These were great! Windy