Thursday, October 3, 2019

An October Meme



This one 's from PK via Ronnie - How well do you know your significant other?

Name a food he won’t eat?
Anything a tiny bit spoiled or squishy or moldy.

You go out to eat; what would he drink?
Beer if it's lunchtime, and red wine if it's a dinner out.

What’s one thing you do that just about guarantees you’re getting a spanking?
Saturday, 4:30.

What is his nickname for you?
He doesn't have one, and doesn't use my name either.

What is something he likes to do?
Check the weather on the iPad.

What is his favourite store?
Amazon.com

When he is on the phone, who is he talking to?
His son.

What are his favourite shows?
His all-time favourites are The Wonder Years, Breaking Bad and Cheers. Current shows are 48 hours, Dateline and How it Really Happened.

What’s his favourite implement?
The long red shoehorn.

What would he never wear?
Shorts, because he thinks his legs are too skinny.

What’s his favourite food?
Coddled eggs for breakfast, BLT for lunch, and steak for dinner.

If you could change one thing about your significant other, large or small, what would it be?
I wish he would speak in a normal tone of voice and not mumble, so I wouldn't have to ask him to repeat everything he says.

What is his favourite sport?
American football.

What is something that you do that he wishes you didn’t?
He doesn't like it when I hum a tune I've just heard (which is pretty much all day long).

What could he do all day long and not get bored?
Read or watch CNN.

How does he like his coffee?
Strong with little milk.

How long have you been together?
36 years.

What is your perfect world for yourself and your relationship ten years from now?
I hope things would be exactly the same, with both of us in good health.



From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

PK said...

I enjoyed your answers. Hmm... my husband never uses my name either. Strange. And we've been with out men for the same amount of time. Loved your last answer.

Anonymous said...

I love these memes and your answers. I'm curious. What does Ron call you if not by your name or nickname? My husband doesn't call me by my name either but he does call me by a nickname.

Liza

Roz said...

Hi Hermione,

I enjoyed reading your answers and learning a little about Ron. I too am curious as to what Ron calls you. I'm always humming tunes I've just heard too lol.

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Loved reading your answers. I used to like watching Cheers.

Love,
Ronnie
xx