Saturday, October 19, 2019

You Completed the Caption

KDPierre: Hilda's Autumn bike ride amid the changing colors inspired her to daydream of her bottom turning a warm red, but dressed as she was in the chilly Fall air, by the time she got home, she succeeded only in turning blue.

Anon 1: Over the hill and around the bend with a bundle of switches I go .
The bike knows the way to where I will stay,
off to an ass switching here i go.
Ohhhh over the hill and around the bend ....

Anon 2: These switches should be enough to get me through tonight, but given the way I tend to misbehave, there's a good chance I'll be out here tomorrow to collect another batch. At least that's my plan.

Anon 3: He said he was going to turn my bottom as red as the leaves on the switches. I tried to find the reddest ones I could.

Prefectdt: Hilda said "And now the switches are turning to the colour of my hair".

Hermione: Hilda was violating the town ordinance by littering the road with leaves, knowing full well that the punishment would be a spanking by the hunky town sheriff.

That warmed me up, and now I'm ready for brunch; how about you? Please join us. Its coming up next.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: