Monday, January 13, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 12

Who selects the implement(s)?

Roz: Rick almost always chooses the implement(s). Sometimes I have been required to fetch them, usually if they are in a different room, but he usually does that too.

Baxter: My wife chooses between the riding crop, the very long shoe horn and the wooden spoon. I have no choice nor do I want one.

Barrel: Normally, my wife selects the implement. I am always required to bring it to her and present it. Most often she is sitting on the bench at the bottom of our bed for an OTK spanking, and she demands I put it in the palm of her hand. If she is really wanting to mess with me, she will remain silent and look me directly in the eye, sending me a clear message, “is there something you want to say?”. She expects me to ask or beg for the spanking, usually pausing again expecting me to request an especially hard and long spanking. “How hard?” she teases, whereupon I have no choice but to tell her very, very hard. With a tap of the implement on her right thigh, we are underway.

Bonnie: Usually, it's Randy, though I can make suggestions.

Joe: My wife usually chooses what she wants to use but I can ask for certain items. When I do that implement is well used.

Fondles: If I'm really craving something I'll tell BIKSS. but if not, he chooses. I am allowed to object - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!

Anon: Choice, my wife has her trusty hairbrush in hand, in this home she decides.

Domhnall: My Disciplinarian always chooses. (I wish you success with your "looming deadline".)

Rosco: I buy them (or occasionally cut a few switches), but do so based on Irene’s preferences. She usually employs a two or three different ones during the course of a “date” (our term for a sexual encounter over a couple of hours that includes a few spankings).

We’re both in good health but Irene’s wrists are not as strong as they once were and she much prefers implements with round handles. Flat handled things sometimes fly out of her hands. Riding crops have them, but we finally found a tawse at Can-iac that does as well.

Our newest, her current favorite and our most expensive item ever is a leather ping pong paddle. Elegant, and a cross between wood and leather.

Over time we’ve gravitated to leather rather that wood. Slightly different flavor. Moreover, a slightly off target swat with leather simply smarts a bit more whereas with wood it ruins the mood at a minimum.

Ronnie: P is the one who decides.

Prefectdt: It depends very much on who I am playing with although I very often get offered a choice. I do like it when the spanker chooses a toy that they particularly like as they usually pick something that they are comfortable and confident in using.

Andrew: In our case, Beth always chooses the instrument. Her favorite is a ping pong paddle that has a rubber lining, an old fashioned razor strop that belonged to her Dad and hangs as decoration in our bathroom, a hair brush and now and then I receive a caning.

KDPierre: Rosa tells me what she wants and I bring it to her. The only exceptions are play games where I might suggest something particular, or if I feel extra bad about something and volunteer a particular implement to make things harsher. But even then the final decision is hers.

Wendel: The spanker selects the implement. What either one of us picks depends on the mood. There are a few consistent choices. If it is girls' night out the Misses picks the paddle. If the Misses give ssmart mouthed comments I spank her with the belt.

Hermione: Both of us. Ron has three that he has chosen laid out on the bed, and he also has the toybox open. I am allowed to choose one from the box. I hand it to him and he places it on the bed to the right of the others. Then we begin.

Thank you for taking part in this lively discussion!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: