Saturday, December 12, 2020

You Completed the Caption

Anon 1: I want such a red bottom, pictures speak a thousand words. 

Red: Sweetie, I always like to take a before the spanking picture when your bottom is so white, and an after when it is so brilliantly red. Now, I will start making it red.

QBuzz: Big sister always takes a before and after picture for little sister's spankings. Their parents keep them in an album! 

Baxter: Girl kneeling: I have always loved your bottom, so white and soft. I am looking forward to having it over my knee for a good spanking time.
Girl standing: I know you love my bottom and I am so looking forward to being over your knee again. Please give me the spanking I so richly deserve.
Girl kneeling: I will give you what you deserve, my love, oh yes I will.
Girl standing: I am getting so wet in anticipation. 

KDPierre: Gertrude was thrilled to be the one to discover.... AND capture on camera..... just where the Who's took up residence after the eventual demise of Horton the Elephant. 

Prefectdt: Protagonist on the right - I would be arrested for doing this, if I where a man.

Ronnie: Quick take a picture before it fades.

Midwest Reader: "Sis, you know the gift of a paddle to your fiance is traditional. I'm just making sure the paddlemaker has all the dimensions he needs to get the maximum sting!" 

Glenmoretales: I have to get this before the handprints fade! 

sub hub in phx: I need to send this my husband so he knows what I got him for Christmas.

Anon 2: When he sees this picture of you out shopping with no knickers on after he ordered you to stop acting like such a trollop, he'll have no choice but to finally give you that spanking you've been wanting. Now quick, let's switch places and you take a picture of me showing off my bare bottom so I can get my boyfriend to spank me too. 

SRC: So they are right.The sun really does shine from there.

Wendel: Good for you, Mary, for putting your foot down and telling your rude boyfriend where to go but due to Covid-19 we will have to get John a picture so he can kiss it virtually.

Hermione: This shot will be perfect for this year's Christmas card. 

Thanks, everybody, for the funny captions, and a big thank you to Wendel for the picture. See you all at brunch!

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: