Saturday, December 19, 2020

You Completed the Caption

Here is the original photo with the thought bubbles removed. Now let's see what you came up with.

KDPierre: Reginald: "Constance darling, that new experiment we tried? The one you called 'fisting'? Utterly enlightening! I feel like a whole new person, open in ways I've never been before...but dearest...where is your glove?"

Constance: "I am glad you are having such an epiphany due to our adventure, Reginald, because the answer to your question lies deep inside you."

Tex: Him: So give me another clue about what you want most for Christmas?

Her: Jeez, another one? OK Einstein. It rhymes with 'thanking' and what I'm sitting on.

Him: You're happy having a place to sit and want another settee for Christmas?

Her: No... a new boyfriend! 

Prefectdt: Him - I am so glad that the bra has not been invented yet

Her - But the birch has been around for ages. I'll just go and get mine, lecher!

Red: Him: Delightfully, you would like me to stand up and lower my pants and undergarments, so you can give me a taste of what married life will be like!

Her: Yes dear, then you will lay yourself over my lap so I can soundly spank your bottom delightfully red.

Wendel: Joffrey: Dearest Betty, if we were like Rose and Jack after the Titanic sank, you would scoot over so I could climb on the door and save myself as well - Right?

Betty: F@#k no. 

Rosco: “Even a tiny spanking will turn your fair skin a delicious crimson.”

“If a tiny spanking is all you have in mind, there won’t be anything to kiss and make better.”

Wonderful! Please stay for brunch, being served outside on the patio, so wear your parkas.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: