Sunday, January 31, 2021

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #368

It's time to talk about that ever-popular subject: spanking. But wait! Sometimes talking isn't as easy as it sounds. At one time or another, each one of us has failed to say what's on our mind or in our heart.

Is there something you have always wanted to say or confess to your spanking partner, but have been unable to, or haven't bothered to try? Is it a complaint or a kudo? Has this affected your spanking activity in any way? 

Please leave your response as a comment.  I will publish an edited summary of our conversation once everyone has had a chance to speak.




From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

You stumped me this time. I can't imagine what spanking-related thought I could share with Randy that we haven't already explored in triplicate.

WendelJones said...

Same here. We talk about everything spanking related that comes to mind.

Roz said...

Me too Hermione,I can't think of anything I haven't shared.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

After a very sound spanking, my wife said you must enjoy being spanked. Rubbing, naked, I looked at her and said No I don't like being spanked, but I've been wanting a wife that understood the need to spank. Puzzle look on her face. I told of an older woman I had dated, and gave me a very sound spanking, attitude, behavior. She waited until I stepped out of the shower and was soon over her lap feeling the sting of her hairbrush. She said I needed a strong woman, but to find one who would actually spank, for punishment, well she said good luck. My wife smiled, said she understands, told me not to move, she returned with the bath brush, this is what you will be receiving young man, I went back over her lap, stood facing the wall for a good hour afterwards. Our marriage is very strong because of the spankings, Jack

Barrel said...

As others have said, there isn’t anything we have not shared. And the more we have communicated, the spankings have improved for both of us.

ronnie said...

Can't think of anything spanking related that I haven't shared with P.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

I think once you get past "I want to spank you/I want you to spank me," phase - and they agree - there isn't much left. If anything. How can you be shy about anything after that?

A.J.

Joe said...

Just like everyone above T and I have shared all our thoughts, desires and fantasies. There really is nothing we can't talk about.