Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Just Another Canadian Winter

Like most of the northeastern portion of North America, we were hit with quite a snowstorm yesterday. It snowed the previous night and then all day, so by evening the snow was pretty deep. Today we will spend a few hours shoveling the white stuff from the driveway if our electric snowblower can't handle the load. But when you live in Canada, it's pretty much par for the course.

Handy for cooling your beer


Kittehs don't like snow




Winter fun!



Come Spring, you'll find it all!



From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

morningstar said...

LOL OMG!! so many of those I could relate to.......
* the beer in the snow bank?? my daughter puts her bottled drinks outside on the back deck when the fridge is full
* I always leave the bedroom window open a crack - during the really cold snap - our floor was so cold Sir Steve asked if I was trying to build an indoor skating rink
* OMG just last night I said to Sir Steve - the dog poop is buried! His response - a 'house warming gift for the new landlord"


thoroughly enjoyed these today Hermione.

Anonymous said...

All funny. The beer looks risky though. Better in a snow bank than an overhang that could fall, right? LOL

As for the last one? I think there are those who unfortunately feel the same about the homeless after a blizzard.

Anyway, looking at these made me think of Jeremiah Johnson....although the bathroom was more Dr. Zhivago.

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Those were great. Thanks for the laughs.

Prefectdt

WendelJones said...

Thanks for the laughs. The cat pic was my favorite. Made my day.

Wendel

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, these were great. Thanks for the giggles:)

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Heermione - I loved all of them. Thanks for the laugh.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

seems about right
stay healthy shoveling. We have a snow blower.
bottoms up
Red