Monday, January 10, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 9

Have you made and kept any ttwd New Year's resolutions?

Bonnie: I'm sorry, but I'm coming up blank here. We're just keepin' on keepin' on.

Wendel: No changes. Maybe more spankings but that is about it.

Doug: For me, a "better spanking" would be a longer spanking. On my request last fall, my wife started paddling me longer than before, but we have no plans to increase its length any further for the new year. She finds our twice-weekly paddling sessions physically taxing, and I appreciate her good efforts.

Roz: Great question Hermione, over the years our relationship has changed a lot. From having a domestic discipline relationship to spanking being for fun and erotic purposes only and elements of Daddy/lg. Sometimes all of the above depending on the moment and situation. Some of these changes might have occurred over the new year period. I can't now recall.

We haven't had an active spanking dynamic for some years now so no spanking resolutions this year. Now days spanking is purely for fun and occasional. I would like more and longer spankings.

Jack: My wife will decide on the spankings, I will say she has moved the bath brush from hanging in the hall to the kitchen. I had to ask why, she smiled most of your spankings happen in the kitchen.

Prefectdt: I have lost a lot of contact threads, because of events over the past two years, so it looks like, at least for a while, I will not  be trying to play with fellow amateurs so much, in the near future. Because of a reduced social life, the fun budget is looking very healthy, though. So this year I think I will be planning more pay to plays. It is often the safest option for an unattached guy, these days.

KDPierre: No, Rosa and I always get geared up in January for whatever projects and purchases we are pondering for around the house and yard. 

Ronnie: No changes here, though I'd like more spankings.

Barrel: Yes…indirectly. Our spanking regimen has been impacted by doctor’s appointments, health issues with parents and my business travel. All that has spawned issues between us. We addressed it. My wife put an appointment on her calendar at 4:00 PM every day to remind her to “Plan Build Up”. Se we have a daily prompt to work on a build up to a spanking. This is huge for us as she now thinks about spanking daily. It is a bit too early to judge is this is a quantum step to more spanking, but we both hope so.

This is a baby step which is good. Plus, I will retire in the next month so we will have unlimited opportunities to do what ever we want to do. TTWD???

Hermione: I didn't need to make any resolutions as far as ttwd goes because everything is just fine. If Ron made some he hasn't told me.

Good luck to those of you who made resolutions!

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: