Monday, January 31, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 30

What are your thoughts on being spanked by a machine or robot?

Roz: I don't think I would. It just wouldn't be the same as there would be no person touch or connection with the 'spanker'. Spanking is something Rick and I enjoy together and is a prelude to sex.

Mark: Yes definitely. I love human touch, lecturing etc during a spanking, but I am not spanked often enough so I think that the Electromatic XE Deluxe could really help. Like Zu, I would be at risk of getting addicted.

Obviously yes also to being spanked by a suitably engineered spanking robot. This would have the advantage that it would be able to lecture, to order you around, to change instruments, and if necessary physically put you over its knee. Careful programming and a safeword would be critical!

Jean Marie: Excuse me for sitting on the fence on this question, but I can see positives on both sides.
On the one hand, I'd be curious to test my limits against an inanimate machine using a variety of implements. It'd be scary but trilling to have a "face-off" with the robot (or in this case, a "bottoms-up").

On the other, and more persuasive hand, it is the touch of a human hand, the communication that transpires non-verbally, that fact that, like Roz, this interaction is usually foreplay before inspired sexual congress; all of these more weighty issues make me vote that I wouldn't want to play with a machine on a regular basis. 

PK: I don't think it would suit me. I used to think of this a lot when I was younger and had no spanker in my life, but since I've had that - a loving partner - a robo-spanker just wouldn't do. Plus I would worry about it always striking the exact same spot. I know I wouldn't like that. 

KDPierre: Yes and I wrote two stories that feature machines and neither sacrificed the human element. A machine still has to be run and it is not going to run itself.

As for some android disciplinarian with some sort of DD-oriented AI? On one hand it's appealing, but it is also the stuff of sci-fi movies where AI goes very bad. ( Skynet from Terminator? HAL9000? etc. etc. ) Can you imagine some programmable disciplinarian who after a few spankings decides that such punishment is obviously not working and decides to exterminate the offender the next time they mess up? 

Terpsichore: I think it would depend. First of all, lacking any kind of spanking in my life at the moment other than my own hand in desperate times, there is a certain appeal to a spanking machine. However, what I love most about a spanking isn't just the sensual feeling but the connection it brings which can only be brought about by my lover, and hope that is the case again someday when we have the house to ourselves for a moment. On the other hand, if my husband was away or unable to spank me himself, and he ordered me to use the machine, there would also be an appeal because even though there would not be a physical connection between the two of us there would be a dominant/submissive connection which speaks to part of me as well. So, in answer, I don't know, but I would be willing to try it. :-) Thanks for the discussion and to Bonnie for the inspiration. 

Bonnie: I think I would at least try it, especially if Randy could program the machine/robot. I'm not certain whether I would like getting spanked that way, but I would be curious to find out. 

Willie: It is the dominance and the submission that is required for a spanking to be successful here. I suppose if B was right there and he wanted to try it, I'd have little choice. But as a substitute or a solo exercise no. 

Wendel: The issue I have with the machine is that every whack would be the same. A human would adjust the strength of the whacks based on the spankee’s reactions. I would probably try it. The Misses said no to being spanked by a machine but offered to strap me in and start it up. Then she will sit in the next room drinking wine while listening to me being paddled severely.

As for the robot, give it another year or two and the Japanese will have one perfected. There will be clubs you can go to where you select a school teacher, maid, nurse or police officer robot. The robot will take you into a private room and paddle the daylights out of you. 

Rich Person: Yes, as long as my partner was in charge of it. Also, it would be handy (so to speak) for a long distance relationship, as Terpsichore said.

I think a good machine would have a way to change the location of the strike within some limits. I'd certainly expect a spanking robot to have that flexibility.

And I can just imagine a scenario where a sex robot gets the notion that the man who has been using it for his pleasure deserves to be spanked. Boy, would he be in for a shock! 

Prefectdt: The spanking machine - Yes, I would love to try a spanking from a machine. Especially if it is like the one that they have at Spank Server, that can randomly vary where it strikes and can be equipped with various toys.

The spanking robot - Again, yes. It would be useful if it was a multipurpose robot that could clean the house, whilst I am at work and then spank me for being such a mucky pup when I get home. If it could look like Beverly Bacci, or Alison Miller too, that would be a major bonus. :)

Barrel: This is an interesting topic, with many variables which have already been shared. I do wonder about the implement. If it were a wide leather strap, that might work. However if it were a thin delrin cane, I’m not sure.

Would I try it, yes as long as my wife were to control it. However, I would miss the human interaction that we share when she spanks and whips me. The physical touching of the welts left by the crop, or the ridges imparted by the hairbrush. And perhaps the biggest miss would be the verbal exchange she shares with me how she wants me positioned, how to hold still, how the color of my skin is changing to her satisfaction and finally how she encourages me to let the pain in.

Jack: My wife laughed when I showed her this. She said she is better than any spanking machine, and I will attest to that. Never would use a spanking machine, I feel the woman's style brings quick results.

Anon 1: Most likely would regret it, but yes would give it a go. Would have wife setting controls and me strapped to the spanking bench so there is no escape from what she sets. We have a rubber paddle with holes that would be perfect for getting the job done. Other than not being able to sit it really doesn't do any damage to a bare behind, but boy does it hurt like holy... 

Red: Yes, I imagine I would, if Cindy were somehow involved in selecting the type of spanks, and the duration. Being somehow immobilized so that one would have to receive each and every spank that was determined to be given is both exciting and frightening. (both are good feelings when you are about to be spanked). 

So many scenarios spring to mind. Time for some machine orientated computer robot class to make a fortune.

Morningstar: I'm kinda on the fence over this one. IF I can control which toys/ intensity etc it wouldn't work for me - having ANY control over the spanking would make it fall flat for me - so initially I said "NO"

But then I got thinking about other automated toys, for example a f*cking machine. Have you seen those? I haven't ever tried one, but ohhhh boy I'm curious to try it. AND then of course you have your vibrators, and I know I love mine!! and it gets used a lot .

So I'm gonna say "maybe" I would try one.

Rosco: I’d be happy to try it.

But for me, the spanking and lecture etc. go together.

Ronnie: I'd give it a go if P was there controlling the machine. Would be interesting to see how it felt.

A.J.: No. Just....no.

Need the human connection. 

Graham: Might be fun to try at a party. I'd need a couple drinks! :-)

Anon 2: I’d love it, removes the whole mercy from spanker based upon reaction. Plus, the loss of control is intoxicating.

Hermione: I think it would be fun to try either one. I would use it for the punishment aspect. Since Ron never administers a punishment spanking, I would rely on the machine for times when I felt the need to be disciplined. The robot type would have skills similar to a Roomba, with the ability to detect varying heat patterns on the bottom, and adjust the pattern and strength accordingly.

Spankeefinder: I spoke to one of the models who went through a filming session with this very device. She was also a professional spankee, so was able to evaluate the difference to the same implement being used by a partner, although perhaps with less passion than an amateur. Her comment was that the experience was quite different and there were plusses and minuses in both. The big plus to the machine was her ability to surrender to a harder punishment than from a partner. She claimed that after the filming, some of the models were trying to take a longer and faster punishment than had been filmed. Interesting!

That was a popular topic! Let's see what I can come up with for the next brunch.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: