Thursday, March 3, 2022

Spooky!


We have a regular Saturday date, always at the same time because we are both anal schedulers. It works for us because although there is no spontaneity, we can prepare (me mentally, him the little blue pill). So it was with some surprise that a few weeks ago our puppy came out from the blanket he had been sleeping under, stood in front of us and stared. It was five minutes away from our appointed time. How did he know? Wasn't he too young to tell time?

Then last weekend it happened again. This was no accident. Pup could sense that it was a day with a different routine and he was all for complying with the change to his usual daily schedule. He doesn't mind, since he always gets two frozen stuffed Kongs to keep him busy while we are also busy.

Here are some dog pics I've saved just for you.









I can soooo relate to this one!

 

I stand with Ukraine
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Love the dog memes!
The rest of your hilarious post surprised me; that was pretty self-revelatory! Next you'll be telling us all about the positions you utilized last Saturday... JK! I love it & I think the world of you!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

PK said...

I love that your dog knows what's happening. We used to have one cat who ran at the first 'pop' and the other one wanted to sit on the dresser and watch. I never was sure how I felt about that.

Great dog memes!

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, love the memes. Had to laugh at your pup, they definitely know what's going on lol. We used to have two cats, they would start off in the bedroom with us then quickly beat a hasty retreat lol

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

Absolutely LOVED the dog memes!!! The 3 on their beds remind me of my daughter's 3 ... and oh lordie IF someone just walks by the house everyone in the neighbourhood knows it..

Our "lady" used to be able to lie in the living room and peak around the corner and watch us... it always surprised me that she didn't fuss - or want to 'play' too.... if Sir Steve and I were in any other room she wanted to play and would bring her toys and drop them at Sir Steve's feet. LOL

(oh and thank you for the mention of the blue pill - it's new around here - and we both feel a little awkward about it... kinda nice to know it will eventually become routine)

WendelJones said...

“Sold the Cat” is the best. We do not have pets so no interruptions.
Thanks for the laughs.
Wendel

Fondles said...

I had dogs before I knew kink and I know they know their humans' schedules somehow. So I'm glad that when I discovered spanking there were thankfully no more furkids in the home. Thanks for that set of pictures. TOo hilarious!

ronnie said...

Had to laugh at your puppy, they definitely know when something is different. Loved the pictures.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

like it doggy

Anonymous said...

fun dog memes. Interesting that you have a schedule for once a week spankings. Hope Ron adds some more joy to your life at other times also, out of the blue.
bottoms up
Red