Monday, February 28, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 27


How old were you when you began consensual spanking?

Jack: Early 20's, a strong desire to be spanked, being a male harder than I thought. Dating an older woman, I was asked my sexual desire, and I told her I wanted a spanking, not really sexual, just wanted a traditional naughty little boy spanking. She smiled, said only on her terms, being when and where she decides I will do as told, and no matter what, will obey her. She was true to her word, it happened at her beach house, I admit I got carried away. She scolded me just like a naughty little boy and worse, her best friend was also spending the week there. Finally she told her friend of my desire, and when she undid my belt and pulled down my pants I looked at her, she quickly pulled down the underpants, my terms remember and I said nothing. Over her lap I went and when done she smiled, is that what you wanted, I was rubbing, all on display, and said yes.

Dan: I'm not sure of the exact year we started, but I think I was 39 or 40. It was pretty late by most spanko standards.

Roz: Thank you for sharing the recipe Hermione. We were in our late 30's - early 40's when we introduced spanking into our relationship. Although I had always had a fascination with spanking from a young age.

Bonnie: I was sixteen, but I looked older and knew how to act the part. I had an attractive high school boyfriend for a while. I was able to convince him to spank me, but he lacked the imagination necessary to make the experience fun for both of us. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted, but I was certain that this wasn't it. This setback didn't squelch my spanko desires at all. It took two more years of searching to fulfill my kinky desires, but it was worth the wait.

Anon: About five. I was playing in an isolated area with a girl and a boy slightly older, maybe 6.
He said he would spank both of us and I eagerly agreed. We laid flat. He pulled down my pants and underpants and spanked me with his hand. Then I watched as he did the same to her. There is no doubt I already had the itch at the time.

Jean Marie: I wrote about this in my 2nd post on my blog; great topic! An abbreviated version:
I was in my first year in college, met an upperclassman who was well-read. Some of the books on his shelves were spanking-related (the "A Man with a Maid" series) and I asked him about these. As he answered, he put his hand on my (clothed) breast. It took my breath away, but I didn't take it away. We continued to talk, about his many spanking experiences, my interest but lack of experience. We both noticed that this made my nipples hard. He remarked upon it. I moved his hand from where it was (if you call this first base) to another, more intimate place (probably called third base). He called me "forward." I replied that I should be spanked for it. And then I was, and my whole life changed.

Barrel: In college. Maybe sophomore year, so circa 1976? Access to fraternity paddles spawned the first. Whipping with the riding crop was next after we got married.

Wendel: I have been fascinated with spanking since I was 13 but the first time I actually spanked someone was when I was 22. She was a coworker that I was dating and wanted a birthday spanking so a gladly obliged. The relationship did not last long, not because of the spanking, and 5 years later I met the Misses. We have been married and spanking ever since. 

Baxter: It was well into our marriage. When we were first married, I asked my wife for a spanking and she said no, it was perverted. But later on in the marriage, maybe 20 years ago (we have been married 38 years) she asked to read one of my spanking fiction books and I gave her a book by Fiona Locke. My wife read the book and understood and told me to bare my bottom and she gave me a spanking with a belt. She also said that she wished that she had spanked me from the beginning of our marriage as we could have had a lot of fun. I agree wholeheartedly as maybe a good spanking once in a while would have kept me from making stupid decisions. Oh well, now retired, she does give me a spanking once in a while. 

PK: Mentally by the age of five or six. Actually we dabbled a little when I was in my mid-forties . Then we really got into it when I was forty-nine. It made the decade of my fifties the best of my life.

Rosco: The first was at age 13, the second was sadly not until age 24.

With the first one, it wasn’t like we discussed it and agreed beforehand. We were flirting and wrestling when Martha kneed me between the legs - an aggressive escalation but not super hard. I turned her onto her back (it was night on a sandy beach) pulled her legs back and gave her several sharp slaps on her bottom (she was wearing loose short shorts). I stopped because I thought she might be offended or that the other kids not so far away might hear.

When I let go, she kneed me again, so I spanked her again - a little harder and longer this time. I let her go, she kneed me a third time and I spanked her once again. Then we made out - a first time for me. So it’s safe to say the spanking was consensual, but I was unsure when we started.

That was my only experience as a top. When I discussed spanking at 24 with my now wife, she said she’d give it a shot but only as a top. She’s more into it than I at this point.

Prefectdt: 18 years old in 1984. In had made contact with a small group of like-minded people, in my then, home town, when I was 17, but they refused to actually play with me until I was legally an adult. I feel that I was lucky to meet a group of responsibly minded Spankos, to introduce me to the joys of being consensually spanked.

Mary: 22. I woke my girlfriend in the middle of the night and we started to fool around. We wound up wrestling and somehow she was sitting on my back facing my bottom. Although we were about the same size, I was completely pinned. She started spanking. Eventually, she managed to turn around and lay down on my back with her cunt on my ass. She masturbated on my very warm ass until she came. I was embarrassed because I came too on the sheet. 

A.J.: Oh, wow! Memory Lane time!

"How old were you when you first engaged in consensual spanking?"

I'm not sure this counts but I'm pretty sure it was when I was 5 or 6, and in the 1st or 2nd grade. Simple kid games that ended in spanking. All of my spankee classmates - the girls!

The instigator of the games was "Ginni," a cute blonde and athletic tomboy. Who was a really fast runner. The game was basically tag, with the "tagged" getting a kid-like otk spanking. (NOT bare bottom!) My assignment was to catch the girls and apply the spanking.

Ginni the instigator being very fast was hard to catch. But, wouldn't ya' know it I always did. "Oh... Am I going to get spanked?" And otk Ginni went!

It was until years later and thinking about those game I came to think Ginni was "one of us!" A true spanko.

I'm 11 or 12. And puberty had REALLY hit. And I know that spanking girls was a turn-on for me. And realizing that, and thinking my desire to spank girls was perverted and worthy OF PRISON!

So I never spanked another girl, or even attempted to do so ever again.
Fast forward and I'm out of high school, out of college, and out of the Army. About age 25. And I'm dating this girl because she was:
a) Cute.
b) Saucy as she was fun!
c) Had legs to die for.
d) Did I leave out he had a great tush...?

She was a year younger than me. And like me, a closet spanko. She tricked me into spanking her. Bare bottom! That spanking led to wild "Who is this woman????" sex and her having an orgasm that would set a new record on the Richter scale. (THAT was something to see!)

The cat out of the bag, she admitted she liked to be spanked, and I admitted I loved spanking! A couple months later she decided, "Your turn!", and I got my first otk spanking. (And she got to give her first spanking! She was so proud! And pretty good at it, too.)

Love to see Ginni again!

Loki_Darksong: Looking back, I may have been either nearing or had turned 21 when the first spanking I had ever given was to a young lady at Paddles.

I was still very new to the scene and she was very experienced and could take a great deal from the scenes I watched between her and the club's owner.

What was really funny was the fact that I had no idea what was doing and wound up doing damage to my hand more than to her rear!

Rich Person: I was about 20 and it was winter. It had just snowed, and I was sitting in my girlfriend's living room talking with her and her mother, probably during winter break from college.

My girlfriend decided to go outside. She cam back with a snowball. I told her that she better not throw it at me, and she did.

I went right over and grabbed her by the arm. I pulled her back to the couch and turned her over my lap. I gave her a few smart slaps on her jeans.

We didn't go on to develop a spanko relationship, but we still had great times together, even without spankings. It took many more years and many more relationships to get into my first real spanko relationship.

Hermione: I played spanking games with my cousins as a child, but my first experience with adult consensual spanking happened when I was around 24. I asked my then husband to tie me up and spank me. He did, but felt funny about doing it and thought there was something wrong with me. We did it a few times. 

Fast forward to my relation ship with Ron. I was reluctant to initiate anything for fear of rejection, but he made the first move when I was 35, and we haven't looked back since.

We stand with Ukraine!

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

What a great brunch, Hermione; look at all the contributors!
I am amazed that many people were older, not children, when they first got into actual spanking! I thought I was alone in this. Thanks, as always, for providing this valuable forum!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Anonymous said...

After we retired, and the children had all left home. (about age 55)
bottoms up
Red