Friday, May 13, 2022

KDPierre has left the building

Another blogger has silently departed the blogosphere. KDPierre, a regular brunch guest and prolific blogger, has closed his blog, Collected Submissions

I'm very sorry to see him go. KDPierre's blog posts were thought-provoking, and he encouraged lively dialogue which, I'm afraid, didn't happen as much as he would have hoped. He often expressed frustration at this, which might be the reason for his departure.

But all is not lost. You can still enjoy KDPierre's stories at the Library of Spanking Fiction.

Farewell, my friend.

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermione,

That is such a shame, very sorry to see KDPierre go. He will be missed.

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

Hermione -- his blog was shut down. It wasn't his choice. Hopefully he'll pop on here and explain what happened. He commented about it on one of my blogs but I forget which one.
I miss his posts too. He was entertaining and thought-provoking.

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

He also maintains a website, with art, cartoons and stories, which I have a link to on my blog: https://mattmansfigures.homestead.com/colfire.html

Baxter said...

that seems to be the way things go. Glenmore and Consensual Spanking both stopped as well as Someonesgonnagetit closed this year. Maybe the high water mark of spanking blogs has happened. I find I am no longer as titilated about the subject. Who knows.

ronnie said...

I didn't know. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.

Love,
Ronnie
xx