Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I resolve to...

Many of us make some common resolutions pictured above each January 1. But I've got a better idea, thanks to Bonnie. I have started a list of some wacky spanking-themed resolutions (that I will probably not keep).

  1. Stop hiding the paddle with holes and hand it over with a smile.
  2. Offer to take a swat for each minute I spend in the shower each morning.
  3. Hide the chair cushions so I must eat dinner on a hard wooden chair after a spanking.
  4. Stop complaining that it's "too hard" or "too fast".
  5. Wear the jeans that make my bum look big.
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10. ...

Please finish my list with some goofy spanko resolutions. Many of you have the gift of off-the-wall humour, so this should be fun. Leave as many as you like in the comments.

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Roz said...

LoL, I love this Hermione,

-bring back the implements I hid a while ago
-stop pinching his leg while otk
-stop putting on layers of clothing before a spanking for him to remove
-ask for a spanking more often
-buy more dual purpose kitchen utensils

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I resolve to complain incessantly and insincerely whenever I get my much deserved spankings.

Rosco

Jean Marie said...

I resolve to join a nunnery and relinquish all sexual and spanking thoughts, writings, and actions from now on and forever more, even in my dreams at night. In my complete celibacy about everything stimulating sexually in the convent, I resolve that I will not fantasize about that cute and hunky priest, Father Damien, or the head nun, Sister Helga who has such a stern, dominatrix-like demeanor. I resolve that I will not touch myself sexually in any way, even in the hot and soapy bath. I resolve that henceforth I will... oh, God, forget it, I just can't do it! I tried for three whole minutes and it was hell on earth!

Anonymous said...

Earn more spankings! :-) Graham

Sore is more said...

"off-the-wall humour", that's me riiight?

Hmm, lets start with some innocuous ones:
- bend over to pick stuff up from the floor while wearing a short dress or shorty shorts
- wear thong more often (that one is straight from Bonnie's textbook)
- while making the bed, pile the pillows in the middle of the bed
- in the store, freeze in front of the racks with wooden spatulas, bath brushes, and hairbrushes, and then take multiple close-up pictures (wait, already guilty as charged)

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Earn a Black belt in Bratting skills. Preferably a big, thick, wide, leather, Black Belt :)

Prefectdt

Bonnie said...

I vow, under penalty of even more spankings, to:

Stop breaking his implements with my naughty bottom
Take my extra swats for cursing with dignity and good cheer
Thank him for my spankings in the very best way
Hold still
Ask to be restrained to the ouch couch

Mark said...

Ask when she’s going to start the spanking (after she’s given it a good start)… definitely not keeping this resolution!

Hermione said...

I love them all! Anyone else? Now's your chance.