Monday, January 9, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 8

What fun activities would you rather do than engage in spanking?

Wendel: Hiking and eating. 

Roz: We are having summer rain, lots of it in places and much cooler temperatures right now with lots of people rained out of summer camping. Mother Nature seems confused!

Not sure about instead of spanking, but we enjoy drives to favourite cafe's.

Jean Marie: Never "rather than" spanking. But afterwards, there are lots of sexy things that compliment that warmed, titillated feeling. There are 800 reasons for a spanking, but foreplay is chief among them for us! NOTHING can replace spanking, however. I love ice cream sundaes, but could not eat several day after day after day. I cannot say the same about spanking!

Sore is More: Writing spanking fiction. Reading spanking fiction. Reading spanking blogs in general. Commenting. Writing more fiction with lots of sex but without spanking. Mmmm, what else? 

Rich Person: love long walks. And I also like good meals. And, both of those go better with good friends.

Jack: My wife enjoys being 'naughty' at times, not being spanked but in the sex department as she calls it. She enjoys camping and so this is when she is naughty. A creek we look for, enjoys being naked and aware others might be around, but to her that is the naughty part she likes. We have sex while enjoying the creek. Traveling is when my wife really enjoys a romp in the bed. She can be loud at times, but doesn't care, enjoy the looks especially of other women who heard us. Never would have thought she would have this side. It was our honeymoon and of all things she wanted to go camping. When she saw we were near a creek she just said let's be naughty and removed her clothes, help me to remove mine and I said what about being seen. She smiled that is why I call it be naughty. One thing led to another, another reason are marriage is strong. 

Prefectdt: There are lots of things that I like to do. But do I enjoy them MORE than spanking? No. I can only think of one thing and that is winning 10s of millions on the Lotto. But that is only so that I could give up work and seek out more spanking opportunities :)

Bonnie: My response depends upon how we interpret the question. If asked to forego one spanking in exchange for a day at the ocean, or a hike in the mountains, or lunch with an old friend, I'd be happy to postpone my spanking for a day.

However, if the choice were to give up all spankings forever, I don't want that. My spankings are too important to me.

Anon: Being a spanko. There is nothing I would rather do than engage in spanking activities. That being said since I do not have a partner who shares my passion, I love to make stuff in my woodshed. I especially enjoy making spanking paddles (cutting boards) for friends and family. 

Barrel: Swimming in the ocean…chasing a white ball while walking the golf course…a walk with a golden retriever…a meal at a really good restaurant with an exceptional bottle of red wine…watching a beautiful sunset.

Ronnie: Walking, meeting up with friends, meals out to name a few. Yes sometimes. I'd be happy to postpone my spanking for one of these activities.

Hermione: I'll drop everything for a chance to sing in a choir. I love to read, and just received my copy of The January 6 Report. I can't wait to get started on it. I also enjoy games on my iPad. My two favourites stopped working - guess it's time to get a more up-to-date iPad - but Klondike and Gummy Drop! keep me busy. My favourite

They all sound like lots of fun!

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

KDPierre said...

Fishing. Definitely fishing. ;-)