Thursday, May 11, 2023

Upgrades

Today and tomorrow we will have two workers around the house, installing a new furnace and air conditioner. Both our existing units are well over a decade old and age is beginning to tell on them. The company doing the installations is reputable; they have serviced our existing system yearly and made any necessary repairs. So I don't think we will run into any problems like the renovations below.












Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

LoL, these are priceless! Certainty hope you don't end up with similar jobs! I'm sure you wont :)

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

Those pics really made me giggle. It sounds like you're in good hands.

Ronnie Soul said...

Love them,made me smile. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Prefectdt said...

Is that a two-seater toilet, in the fourth picture?

Prefectdt

KDPierre said...

Oh my, someone stumbled upon Slender Man's bathroom! Better get out of there!!!!! ;-)

WendelJones said...

Ha Ha. Love the pix- Hermione.
I have seen the toilet in the cabinet in a few homes in Ireland. Sometimes I guess you just have to go and cannot wait.

Wendel