Monday, May 15, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 14

What do you do when a spanking isn't what you want at  the moment?

Bonnie: This happens sometimes for a variety of reasons. For example, when I am in the middle of a complex task, an impromptu bottom beating is unlikely to improve my concentration. We talk about it. Sometimes, I agree to submit. Other times, he agrees to reschedule. When I initiate these discussions, I do so with the knowledge that postponed paddlings are usually longer, harder, and more painful than usual. Either way, we work through it and I get spanked.

Dale: I feel obligated to submit to any spankings I'm due. We agreed that she was in charge of such things, so I am willing to change my mind and comply. I suppose I could ask for a rescheduled punishment, but I've never asked. 

Graham: She can almost always talk me into it! Of course, I get penalties for resistance. Note: she doesn't initiate when circumstances are clearly impossible. 

Wendel: About the only time I would say no to a spanking is if I am sick. There are no extra whacks the next time. The Misses just moves on the to next spanking. There are times when I want to spank the Misses, but she is not feeling good. She is not so lucky. I will add on more whacks the next time reminder her of the missed spanking. 

Rosco: We’re entirely roleplay and consensual.

If I’m not in the mood (usually Irene would know so it’s rare), I ask Irene if she can do it later. That’s our code.

If I am in the mood, I’ll whine and complain and pout that I don’t deserve a spanking. The more I resist, the harder and longer the punishment - also our code.

Roz: It does happen on occasion and it depends on the situation. Usually Rick will know if I am feeling under the weather or if there is another 'legitimate' (for want of a better word) reason that I am not in the mood and won't go there. Otherwise it usually happens, and I usually come around to the idea :) after a little pouting or whining sometimes:)

Prefectdt: Unless I have the rare treat of visiting Antwerp or Gent, most of my spankings, pay to play or with fellow amateur Spankos, are pre-arranged. Unless I have a genuine issue, such as illness or being stuck in a traffic jam, I tend to turn up anyway, even if I am not at all in the mood to get spanked. I would hate to get a reputation as a "No show". You know, 99 times out of a 100, I end up enjoying the spanking anyway.

KDPierre: It all depends on the reason for the spanking and the reason I'm not into that particular one. 

Anon: Once a spanking is scheduled that's it, nothing stops it. Wife is bestowed with HoH authority and I must comply and submit to punishment at the designated time.

Mark: It has taken a long time and much encouragement for my wife to accept her authority and to unilaterally decide to punish me. For my part, to keep the system in place, I take the spanking when she dictates.
She knows me well though, and wouldn't decide to punish if I was sick.

Barrel: While some of our sessions include punishment for behaviors, our spanking is consensual. I can always get a reprieve, most often with the warning that the next time will be more and harder, but she almost never follows through. As I really want more spankings, I rarely ask for a pass, but there are times when it won’t be beneficial for us. I am working, mentally, to not pass as my wife’s enjoyment in whipping is growing. But we are enjoying our dance together.

Hermione: Our spankings are scheduled, but if something comes up for either one of us, like stiffness or soreness, or an unexpected problem, then we reschedule. If I am just not in the mood, I comply anyway, and usually end up enjoying myself.

Jean Marie: This week’s question made me smile; it was so outside of my frame of reference. At first, I considered not answering. But I both feel that my contrary viewpoint has validity, and that this forum is a lifeline for my sanity right now, so I’ll weigh in. 

If my loving Top thinks I need a spanking, I’m preparing my bottom and my mind to get a spanking. The concept of “safe and sane” never appealed to me like the one “more is better” does. 

I’ve been going through a rough patch recently, depressed by a move to a new place that suffers by comparison to the previous, a new job that I dislike, so every day has been a struggle. I felt burdened, and the only outlet for relief was to ask my lover to spank me hard, so that I could have a good, cleansing cry. I did this night after night. I went off the deep end, maximizing the benefit from the release of the tears and minimizing/discounting the damage to my bottom, bruises on top of bruises. (It fell to my fiancĂ©, fanny-fancier that he is, to call a halt to the nightly ritual.)

With that extreme example in mind, I ask, “What could possibly make me feel like I don’t want to undergo a spanking?” We have been out in public on numerous occasions when Robert has deemed a spanking appropriate or necessary, and I’ve been bared and beaten in full view of others. During PMS or “that time of the month,” I’ve found a sound spanking to be an antidote to the grouchies. My headaches are often caused by stress and his spanking of me is the best stress relief (as is the sex afterward, but I won’t go off on that tangent). If I’m seriously ill, I wouldn’t be misbehaving in the first place. Honestly, I think that I’d have to be on my deathbed in order to want to opt-out of my man’s spanking of my tush, and a playful, teasingly erotic spanking might just revive me from that, too!

Such a variety of responses! That's what's so great about our community. There are so many different experiences we can share with each other.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can only answer this from the first time and only time I pleaded with my wife, 'Mommy' not to spank me. Visiting my mother-in-law the first time, she knew her daughter spanked me, she approved and told her daughter just a part of being a wife. Well I was taken a shower, my wife waited until she heard the shower go off and while drying she walked in. Care to explain last night she said sternly, I stood there saying nothing. To my shock she took hold of my penis, erect and soon she had it limp. Young man or should I say naughty little boy, I decide not you and then told to wrap a towel around me and to my shock taken to the kitchen where her mother was. Walking in I tried not to look at her, Mother my wife said, since you know I spank, best you witness a spanking. Say your sorry to my mother, I said I was sorry for last night. This is my home young man, or as my daughter said, naughty little boy, in this home if any spanking need to be given I will give. You'll be needing this Mother, my wife handed her the hairbrush. She also told her mother I must call her Mommy when needing a spanking. You will call me Mother Jackson, there is no in-law in this family, your my son, understand, Yes Mother Jackson. She pulled the chair from the table, told to stand before her, she quickly pulled the towel off, over her lap and her spanking hurt more than my wife. Facing the wall afterwards, reminded Mommy is in charge, and not naughty little boys. I also naked, females could care less, not like a male. I did get a spanking when we got home, and was grounded for a week. I never talk back to Mommy, learned my lesson. Jack