Monday, May 8, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 7

What do you think about during a spanking?

Mark: I am not sure that I think during a spanking. I experience and I wait and I feel... The pain of the last spank and the wait for the next.
I think that my subconscious is pretty busy though. My wife took the time to strap me yesterday (so not over her knee) and in the middle I was suddenly aware that I needed to make contact with her. What was going on in my brain?
Like most of us I suspect, I do spend a lot of time thinking about being spanked before and after the spanking ... just not during.
Maybe pain processing fully commits the conscious brain capacity? And maybe that's one reason that it is so good - it gets us out of our heads...

Graham: It depends on the spanking. If we're playing Scrabble, I'm working hard on my next word. If it's disciplinary, I'm probably focused on my offence and the punishment. If it's a "fun" or "good boy" spanking, I'm probably just trying to take enough swats until she lets me put my head between her legs and provide the necessary service! 

Roz: Great question Hermione! It depends on the situation and nature of the spanking. Sometimes I'm focussed on processing the pain and anticipating the next swat, other times my mind can wander anywhere lol

Mary: No matter where I am when my wife spanks me, my initial thoughts are whether anyone can hear or see. While I trust in my head that she would pick a time and place that would protect me from public humiliation, I am still a little scared. However, after a few minutes I really only think about my poor bottom.

Prefectdt: I have said it at Brunches before, at the start of every spanking I am always thinking the same thing, "This F)I*&^G hurts. Why do I do this?". After I reach the right mindscape, what I am thinking very much depends on how the person who is spanking me and how they act during the spanking. If they are a silent spanker, I don't think of much at all, apart from riding the pain wave and trying to predict when the next, stroke/swat/strike is going to happen. If I have a chatty or demanding spanker, my submissive side kicks in and I try to think of things to say or do, that will please them.

Jean Marie: I try to keep my mind thought-free during spankings. I'm never successful. I'll think about how pain-free it is to lower my panties, and how that won't be the case later. Once the spanking starts, I'll think, "That wasn't too bad, I can handle this." Then many smacks later, I'll think, "This is getting serious, I'm gonna lose it!" And soon I'm the begging, balling, kicking, sorry little girl I am at heart openly getting my just desserts.

In his play, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Tennessee Williams spoke about an alcoholic hearing the click in his head when he's drunk enough. I hear a click when the endorphins take over and I'm high on the spanking sensations. In that euphoric state, I'm often moved to bait my lover/spanker, wanting to prolong the feelings. Because spanking turns us both on, our thoughts turn to inspired sex when the spanking is concluded. I always think how lucky I am to be a bottom with such a loving Top, and voice those sentiments. An hour after it's all over with, I'll realize how alive I feel, how vibrant my lower half feels, and I'll want the who;e thing to start all over again.

(I'm taking the excellent advice of friend, Sore, and seizing a little time for myself when possible. Yes, I'm still alive everybody, and No, my blog has nothing new on it.)

Rosco: The best thing about a spanking and associated activities is the diversion from responsibilities and concerns of everyday life. The discipline becomes everything - the hot bottom, the wondering how long it will last and what comes next. I don’t meditate so it’s the best way for me to relax. My mind may wander a bit during extended corner time, but generally I stay in the naughty boy spanking space, waiting for my demanding bossy lady to return for another round inevitably followed by reverse cowgirl cunnilingus.

And sometimes I think I want this spanking to go on forever.

Bonnie: Here's a sample of what goes through my mind as I lie across Randy's lap for an executive sassion with the Board of Corrections.

1. Ow. Ow. Ow! My butt really hurts.

2. This is all right. I need this.

3. I need to vacuum in here.

4. Is that another new paddle?

5. I'll probably appreciate this punishment more when it's over.

6. I can take this spanking. It's no big deal.

7. Ack! Ouch! Eee! No! Wait! Not there! Whoa!

8. Why does he have to pound those same two spots over and over?

9. I wonder how many other wives in the neighborhood are starting their day this way.

10. I forgot to change the laundry.

11. I think he's getting tired.

12. Why does this have to take so long?

13. He's talking to me, but what is he saying? I'll answer "Yes, sir" and hope that's right.

14. Man, that's loud. I think he's hitting harder now.

15. No, I don't wiggle because I want more. I wiggle because it freaking hurts!

16. What should we have for lunch?

17. I must be a bad girl to deserve all this.

18. I think I might be getting a cramp in my calf.

19. I hope I have some nice marks. I'll bet I do.

20. I'm grateful that he takes care of me so well.

Fondles: Most of the time we're just having a conversation... whatever it was we were talking about PRIOR to the spanking LOL.

With the occasional OUCH and HEY thrown in when things get "exciting". But otherwise, just usual chatter.

JJ Rose: When giving, I think about making sure the bottom is receiving what they want/need out of the spanking. For longer, more intense, or harder scenes, I think about safety -- how hard can I go without causing damage, is that spot there about to bleed, etc. Sometimes I think about how fucking hot it is that this awesome person has trusted me enough to do this intimate activity with them.

When receiving, usually I have a mental picture/movie, seeing myself receive the spanking from the outside. It takes a lot to shut my brain off, unfortunately.

Hermione: Ron changes implements frequently, so when a severe one is applied, I'm usually thinking, "Too high! Too hard! Too low! Slow down!" When it's a paddle that I especially like, I'm imagining myself as a naughty girl getting some much-needed discipline.

To let my fellow bloggers who have been attacked by Blogger know that I too am a member of the club, I have had 17 old blog posts reverted to draft for various transgressions. None newer than 2016, and mostly brunch recaps.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: