Monday, May 22, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 21

What about those pervertibles on display in your kitchen?

Bonnie: Here's what I see... a paddle-shaped wooden cutting board (a paddle), three highly motivating wooden spoons, a plastic spaddle that really stings, and a big ladle that is occasionally adapted for non-culinary purposes. I've been spanked with a serving platter and frying pans, and snapped with a kitchen towel. As for the count, it grows every time Randy goes hunting for a pervertable.

Spankings in the kitchen are not limited to implements that originate there. Randy likes to bend me over the counter, sink, range, or table. There's more than dinner cooking at our house.

Rob: There's a set of wooden salad tongs, a couple of wooden spatulas, three metal spatulas, two cutting boards with convenient handles and several more without handles, and I suppose the ladles could be used too. And after unplugging a few appliances, three power strips.

Rosco: Irene sometimes gives me playful whacks in the kitchen. But when she tried wooden spoons more seriously the small one break and the big one are two powerful. I’m sure spatulas or other items would work well but the whips, crops and paddles work better. I don’t think either of us feels the need to make something in the kitchen work.

Roz: We have one particular wooden spoon that is more like a paddle, it stings! There are also several spatulas and serving spoons, but they aren't as effective.

Prefectdt: I have absolutely nothing, in my kitchen, that I would ever use come spanking time. As much as I like to keep an acceptable level of personal hygiene, bottoms are where the poop comes out and I would hate to cook with anything that had been pounding my posterior. I have purchased several items twice, so that I had one specifically used for spanking. These include various wooden spoons, a wooden spatula and a carpet beater. The carpet beater, in the kitchen, hangs on the wall, purely as a decoration. I did once buy a silicone-headed spoon with holes in it for spanking, and then thought one of these might be handy in the kitchen and so got a second one for cooking with. The first is an excellently stingy and intense spanking toy. The second is great for stirring pans, without being too drippy, and does not scratch non-stick coatings.

Anon: The usual spoons, bread board paddle… But as I’ve mentioned in numerous past posts that we do not hide our DD relationship from family and friends and the most prominent item is the razor strap hanging on wall next basement door, and that it’s there for me not HoH wife.

Jack: The bath brush hangs in the hallway, close to the front door, my wife got tired of being asked about it and now has "For Naughty Little Boys" stamped on it.

Wendel: We have several decorative spatulas in the kitchen. Very suggestive but we would never use them other than for cooking. The actual fanny paddle is hung in the pantry cupboard behind a few old potholders. At a quick glance relatives and friends would never see it. The door has a unique squeak when opened. The sound has become a warning sign that a spanking might be coming even if the door is open just to get a box of cereal. 

In our Ireland home the paddle hangs next to the kitchen door and a strap hangs very visible in the pantry cupboard. It is a rarity that we get visitors there so no need to hide. A neighbor stopped by once and saw the paddle. When he asked, I told him it was to keep the Misses in line. He laughed; she just evil eye stared at me. After he left the Misses gave me a hell of a paddling and laughed.

Ronnie: Several wooden spoons, a couple of metal and plastic spatulas and 2 wooden serving boards with handles. I smiled when I read Bonnie's comment about being spanked with a frying pan, P has used one a couple of times.

Mark: Not much in the kitchen at our place has been perverted, but like others comments there is plenty that could be. There is a wooden cheese board about 2ft long with a handle that would be pretty scary, a number of other cutting boards, wooden spoons, one of those rubber jar opening thingies...

Hermione: We have a baguette board, a wooden heart-shaped spoon and a back scratcher displayed on the walls. Counting all the wooden utensils, tongs and spatulas, there are at least two dozen implements just begging to be used.

JJ Rose: I have PLENTY of pervertables in my kitchen, but since I use them for cooking, I prefer not to spank with them. That said, I do have a wooden spoon in a drawer specifically for delivering spankings to naughty individuals who act out in my kitchen. It looks almost exactly like this.

No one acts out in my kitchen anymore, sadly.

Happy Victoria Day!



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acts out in the kitchen, not in my home. My wife/mommy prefers to spank me in the kitchen. Reason being she has things to do in the kitchen she can insure I don't rub, and also her friends drop into the kitchen, so this also reminds them that she wears the pants in this family. Jack