Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Always Read the Label

My next-door neighbour (NN) has recently acquired some home help. The helper comes weekly to do cleaning chores that NN can no longer do for herself. I thought that was a good idea, and suggested that if the helper did the laundry,  it would save NN the problem of negotiating a flight of steep stairs down to the basement laundry room. She vehemently protested.

"No one else can do my laundry. My clothes have to be washed in a certain way. I always read the labels." 

Yeah, well, so do I, to a certain extent. If a garment has a label that says "Dry Clean Only" I don't buy it. I wondered what was so special about washing the baggy sweatsuits that are all she ever wears.

Read these labels carefully. Rinse. Repeat.






Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Roz said...

These are hilarious, why don't I ever seem to come across labels like this when purchasing clothes? LoL

Hugs
Roz

Prefectdt said...

I actually laughed out loud. Where did you find these?

Prefectdt

Fondles said...

I wish I'd find these labels on the stuff I buy! Hilarious!

PK said...

I'm like you. If it can't be thrown in with like colors and washed I won't be buying it. I love reading these lables.

Hermione said...

I'm glad you like these. I too wish I could find labels like these on the clothes I buy.

I don't remember where I found them. Maybe Bored Panda.

Hugs,
Hermione