Monday, August 28, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 27

We discussed enjoying any other kinks besides spanking.

Bonnie: Our kinkiness is not limited to spankings, but any other kinks enhance a spanking session. Other than spankings, there are no stand alone kinks in our world.

We enjoy role play, costumes, light to moderate restraint, photography, video, punishment rituals, thematic spankings, pervertables, suggestive talk, lingerie, toys, and documentation/exploration of fantasies. Sex is not technically a kink, I suppose, since non-kinky people do it too. But for us, sex belongs on this list because it's a perfect conclusion to a great spanking..

The second kink on the list depends upon which day you ask (and what Randy decides he wants to do to me).

Roz: Spanking is the mainstay of our kinkiness, particularly nowdays. However, in the past and to a degree today we also role play, D/s play, light bondage, nipple play etc. We have also tried different relationship dynamics over the years including DD and on a very light scale Daddy/lg.

Jean Marie: I am a boiling cauldron of kink, with spanking the piece de resistance. I named my blog "Butt Stuff" because all manner of activities butt-related turn me on.
I love role play, especially if the scenario can be augmented with costumes, like errant schoolgirl and authority-figure (parent or principal, male or female).
Say that I come down to breakfast wanting to be excused from school because I feel sick. That parent wants proof, so makes me pull down my panties to accept a thermometer up my rectum. That isn't humiliating enough, so they play with it up there, finding that the anal play turns me on. No temperature is detected, but I persist, saying that I don't feel feverish, just with an upset tummy. So I am given a thorough series of enema cleansings. These arouse me much more, so much so that I cannot hide my pleasure, and I'm made to hold the lavage while I'm spanked. Now that my parent has gotten to the truth, the real punishment begins, maybe with paddle, or strap, or cane, or some combination of all three. If that isn't deemed to make me sufficiently contrite, perhaps I must endure a figging, even whittling the ginger root plug myself.
That is just a glimpse into the churning, burning fantasies that are constantly roiling in my mind, wanting to be realized. Whether as complex as all this, or just one simple element of butt stuff, it serves to turn me on tremendously, so that the resultant sex is super satisfying.

Wendel: The only real kink is spanking. We do lots of stuff to make the spankings more fun. Costumes are a favorite. I love spanking Cinderella and me getting my bottom beat by Wonder Woman. We play spanking under the mistletoe every Christmas. Outdoor spanking is another favorite and on the rare occasion self spanking is suggested we critique each other’s work. 

Prefectdt: Took a bit of thinking time over this one. In my early days of playing, I did like to do the “School Boy” thing. So, that counts as some costume and role play, which was a lot of fun.

Since living in Belgium, where there is very little Spanko culture, I have indulged in some more mainstream BDSM play, restraints, Domme worship etc, but these were not my kind of thing. I did not mind this kind of play, but it tends to be about meeting another amateur player half way, rather than what I desire.

Barrel: Spanking used to be our only kink, but it gradually led to light femdom. Our more intense spanking sessions involve suggestive talk over a week as a build up to the actual event. We also play with feminization, restraints, nipple clamps, lingerie, most of the common toys and role play when I do my wife’s hair coloring.

What a great topic for this week. Thank you.

Anon: I am a 100 percent spanko. I love everything to do with adult spanking. That being said, sometimes the thought of a little bondage can super charge things for me. Let me clarify, bondage by itself does nothing for me, I have watched bondage videos and thought is that it, but if it is coupled with a good old fashioned OTK spanking, then sometimes it can really rock my world. 

A.J.: "Is your kinkiness limited to spanking or are you into other things as well?"

Sadly, (Sadly?) it is. (Good God, I'm dull....)

"What would be considered kinky today?"
Good question.
She gives me a BJ - is that kinky? I don't think so.
I give her labia and fun parts a vigorous tongue-lashing - is that kinky? I don't think so.
Tie-her/me to the bed and bring out the whipped cream? I don't think so.

There's an old joke:
Tickle her in bed with a feather and it's sexy.
Use the whole chicken - THAT'S kinky!!

Dan: I agree with Alan's point that it's not easy to identify what exactly qualifies as "kink" these days. Personally, I'm up for trying just about anything once, but adult spanking with a disciplinary angle is the only one that is a consistent interest or attraction, though something domestic discipline adjacent, like female dominance in the form of a Female Led Relationship probably also qualifies as a "kink" for me.

KDPierre: Well, I was out all day and just got in and saw these wonderful responses, but as the instigator it's time for me to chime in. Only fair, right?

I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed to admit it, but I have so many kinks and fetishes, listing them all would likely result in some people thinking I was making them up, others wondering if I was just copying a fetish list to be funny, and others still likely cringing at several.

For us/me the next "biggie" would have to be all forms of chastity play, from orgasm regulation, to tease and denial. But after that? (hold onto your chair arms)

General Femdom, service/pampering, anal penetration, plugs, pegging, enemas, butt worship, foot worship, axillary worship, clips on various parts, burning ointments, figging, hot wax, bondage, ball crushing and slapping, other miscellaneous CBT, punishment pads, being stuck with pointy things, pee play, cold play, machine play, exhibitionism both indoor and out, age reversals, urethral play, wearing panties, games, dares, and play with others, and a few other things I'd rather not mention. (and I am not making any of this up, and past followers of my blog have probably seen enough to know that.)

Rosco: It started with spanking. Very quickly Irene realized her hand wasn’t effective and switched to a hairbrush. In a moment of (pre-internet) bravery I went to a western store and bought a riding crop (from a flirtatious salesgirl who briefly offered to to try it out on me.)

Don’t know what qualifies as kinky, but decades ago almost every sex act included reverse cowgirl cunnilingus (aka Facesitting with her bottom on my eyes).

Irene bought a few toys to fuck me in the bottom - but never really got into the strap on. Sadly it was uncomfortable for days later so we gave it up.

She peed on me once. It was ok, but we haven’t done it since.

Irene likes to tie up my balls often using a thin red scarf. Seems to work well to this day. Oh and she whips my balls with a riding crop. It hurts like the dickens but is somehow erotic. Never woulda thunk.

And yes she often feminizes me, puts me in pink lacy panties or a nightie and sometimes puts make up on me and tells me stories about what all the sorority girls are doing to me.

And in recent years after intense whippings (whips and straps and riding crops more so than paddles), she’ll tie me to the four corners of the bed for the aforementioned reverse cowgirl cunnilingus. Sometimes I I can use one hand at a time, sometimes not.

Mark: I confess to enjoying many of the above, but spanking is the only one that I share with my wife (and is my primary kink).
I've tried and enjoyed self bondage, e-stim, sounding, enemas, love love love nipple clamps (although an incident with a pop rivet gun and a 4.8mm pop rivet nearly took my right nipple off a fortnight ago!), wearing panties, and cbt.

Hermione: Spanking is our only mutual kink. Many years ago, light bondage was a necessary addition for me. I don't mean full body plastic wrap or intricate rope work, just wrists and ankles tied to the bedposts. That really turned me on. But since reading Gerald's Game by Stephen King, I've lost interest in bondage. If Ron has any other kinks, he hasn't told me about them.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spanking is our primary kink. We have done role play and light bondage, but not so much these days.

Love
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

I had to stop and think about this. When my wife/mommy decides I will be in my pajamas after a spanking, no matter the time of day, this could be consider Kinky. My wife/mommy has had me for a week, when I come home from work to put on my pajamas, this includes the weekend. She wants me to feel like a naughty little boy, I do. I'm sent to bed early, in the morning given a bath like a little boy. On weekends if seen by others who might drop in, she tells them I've been a naughty little boy, the spanking is brought up, the reason for the pajamas, and also states why are marriage is strong. it is because she knows she must be the Mommy at times. Jack