Monday, August 14, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 13

What about two-handed spanking?

Wendel: Happy 500th Brunch Hermione!!!!!!

We never tried two handed spanking. The Misses switch hands with the paddle but not sure if that really counts. Maybe in honor of the 500th I will give it a whirl with the Misses. 

A.J.: ” Have you or your partner ever given or received a two-handed spanking?”

Sure! Two hands, two cheeks, amiright? It’s only natural.

”What was the effect…?”

Laughter, of course!! Lots of it!

Bonnie: Wow! Congratulations, Hermione. Five hundred, plus another 400 before that, equals a whole lot of brunch.

I posed this question because double discipline is a favorite technique of my husband Randy. Back when the dogleg solid hardwood body brush was popular, he liked it so much he bought a second one. I think he was concerned it might meet the same fate as certain less study implements in the past. He should not have worried. My bottom (repeatedly) met its match with that brush.

So he has two formidable spanking brushes. He keeps them together and occasionally uses both on me simultaneously. I can attest this brush is fierce when used for a conventional OTK spanking. I've written entire posts about its scorching persuasiveness. But twice the brushes means twice the pace, twice the swats, and twice the burn.

This is real punishment. He directs me to lie, face down, atop pillows piled in the middle of the bed and spread my legs. Next, he kneels inside my thighs and takes aim at the two spots where I sit. What follows is a rapid fire spanking that usually leaves me yelping and squirming. The whole affair is over pretty quickly based upon any objective clock, but it seems like a lengthy ordeal to me. Afterward, I feel totally punished and my butt really hurts!

KDPierre: We have a lucite sorority-style paddle that, like any sorority/fraternity paddle, requires two hands to swing it properly. The effect is a pretty powerful swing and corresponding impact.

Roz: Congratulations Hermione!500 brunches,wow!

Yes I think we have had the odd two handed spanking, only in play and the result was laughter here too. 

Prefectdt: I have had spankings on both buttocks at once, but only hand spankings. The most memorable one was when I was lying on a bed with the spanker sitting on my shoulders. Playing my butt like a pair of bongo drums, along to some music that was playing to cover any strange noises that might disturb the neighbours. It was funny as hell at the time.

Jack: I can recall once, shortly after we got married, she was determined I would get the sound spanking I needed. It hurt like hell and I pleaded for her to stop, which she did not. When she finished, she called her Mother, and in the conversation told her Mother she was so mad she used both hands and now both really hurt.
When she hung up, she told me to get dressed, we needed to go shopping. The shopping turned out for her to get a bath brush, and when she picked one out, looked at me and said if you think a two-handed spanking was bad, this will prove you wrong and I will not have two very sore hands. 

Glenmore: I've no idea how many hands are landing as I'm too busy looking at the floor! I expect she may change hands when one stings more than my butt.

Ronnie: Congratulations, Hermione.

I've had a two handed spanking, but only in play which had us both laughing.

Mark: Congrats and thanks Hermione. I don't much like the idea of double paddles Bonnie. One hurts! My only two handed spanking was a play hand spanking in the wheelbarrow position, but even both cheeks hand spanked at once was memorable (compared with one at a time).

Hermione: Ron is very much a one-handed spanker. His right hand is dominant and he rarely uses the left for anything.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: