Monday, October 16, 2023

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 15

Have you ever lost your spanking mojo?

Bonnie: There have been times when I felt tired or sick or busy or injured or distracted or worried about something else. When situations change and opportunity knocks, the urge inevitably returns. My spanko nature is baked in.

Rob Allen: No, it never went away; the attraction and arousal were always there. But I did have an issue that hindered me from joining the spanko subculture - I had a visceral aversion to disciplinary-style play. The more realistic it was as corporal punishment, the less I could stand to be around it. A couple of years ago I did two things simultaneously that helped. One was EMDR psychotherapy, which helped me process the trauma of an early childhood punishment. The other was watching every one of Jillian Keenan's videos, which helped me see where the fun could be in a disciplinary scenario. I can finally feel at home in the spanko world now.

Welcome, Rob! You can always feel at home here with us.

Wendel: Nope, it is always present. 

Rosco: I brought spanking into our relationship in 1980. Irene said she had no interest in being spanked but she’d be happy to spank me. It’s worked great for us.

Around 2008 when the youngest went off to college we stepped up our game gradually but steadily. More toys, more role play, harder and longer spankings - more discipline. At some point, spanking seemed to become more important to Irene. She likes to make it hurt, and whips my thighs and balls as well as my bottom.

There have been a few times when I’ve thought about asking if we could skip the spanking etc and just engage in sex. But even then getting punished always turns me on. It’s amazing that she can whack my balls with a riding crop causing intense pain but also making me hard. Go figure.

Roz: Definitely yes, there have been times over the years the spanking mojo has diminished for one or both of us for various reasons. It's usually a question of waiting it out...it usually returns :)

Ronnie: Yes there have been times for one reason or another, but never lasted long.

Prefectdt: Very occasionally, usually due to prolonged periods of tiredness or stress. Never lasts long though, two or three days at most. It typically returns as my mood brightens.

sub hub: Yes, it happens. From my perspective, how I feel about participating in a spanking has nothing to do with whether it will happen or not, of course. If Mistress K. has decided that a spanking will happen, it's going to happen whenever and however severe she has decided it will be.

Jack: My wife/mommy knows I at times like to be a naughty little boy, and she knows naughty little boys need a sound spanking from Mommy, so it does not matter what I want, my wife/mommy is such a woman that being a wife and a mommy is her role in life.

Dan: It ebbs and flows, but only once has it completely disappeared. I had surgery, and something about it, perhaps the anesthetic, completely dismantled my urges related to spanking and discipline. It didn't come back for a couple of months.

Barrel: Yep. Radical prostatectomy and resulting ED has a strangulating effect. We are working through it with the knowledge, “I don’t have cancer”. We remain hopeful.

Dear friend, I wish you well. I too am thankful it isn't cancer.

Hermione: For me, the desire isn't as strong as it was in the early days of discovering spanking blogs, when I wanted to try everything, but the need is still there. From time to time life interferes and I become less interested, but spanking is still the only thing that turns me on. I am hard-wired.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

KDPierre said...

It definitely comes and goes especially as I've gotten older, but I don't think it's my age as much as the stressors that others have mentioned. I also tend to 'feed' off the vibe of the others I interact with, and if they are busy, or distracted, or just not in the mood, that will affect me as well. Also I've noticed recently, due to a change in schedules here that have reduced my privacy to nearly none, how much having privacy through the day impacted my overall mood and how much not having privacy affects me negatively.