Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Christmas Cracker

I haven't told you about my Christmas spanking, have I? Yes, I actually got spanked on the day!

One of the gifts I gave Ron was a package containing several kitchen tools. The first and second were useful for vanilla purposes. This was the third:


"What's this?" Ron asked, as he pulled it from the box. He read the cardboard label. "It's a spatula. A high-heat resistant spatula." Then he looked at me quizzically. "Not for the kitchen, though."

"No, it's not," I grinned, embarrassed but delighted that he understood the implement's real purpose.

Then he rummaged in the box, pulled aside the tissue paper, and extracted the last item.


"And what's this called?"

"A wedge."

"Also not for the kitchen." Ron tapped it against his palm, experimenting with the weight and feel.

"We can try them out later," I hinted, and heard no disagreement.

The rest of the day was spent setting up a new technological gadget. After numerous trips to the computer to read the online help manual or to Google the latest problem, we both needed some stress relief.

Since Christmas fell on our usual day for spanking, when the appointed time rolled around I suggested to Ron that it was time to try out his presents. He muttered something about basting the turkey, but I assured him we would be done before it needed more attention.

So we climbed the stairs to the bedroom, where I obediently lowered my jeans and panties and positioned myself over the end of the bed.

The spatula was an oversized one - much bigger than the usual kind. Splat! It produced a satisfying thud and was just right for a warmup.

The wedge was formidable, though. Also rather large, it packed a real wallop. Ron was impressed.

"I like this.  It bounces right off your butt."

"Oh, good."

Ron happily alternated sets using one, then the other. This was one Christmas I wouldn't forget in a hurry. But alas, all good things must come to an end. We heard the stove timer pinging; the turkey beckoned.

"That's all. You're as red as Rudolph's nose," Ron announced. He opened the implement drawer, added the two latest additions to his arsenal, then came back, put his arms around me and whispered, "Merry Christmas."

From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

PK said...

That was lovely! I think it should become a tradition.

Hugs,
PK

Michael said...

How wonderful! I agree with PK, Hermione, you and Ron have a new Christmas tradition. That wedge does look formidable. And in a nice coincidence just this morning I put up a post talking about pervertables, including the spatula.

Our Bottoms Burn said...

I like the way you coach, but not push him. The key sentences in your post.

Then he looked at me quizzically. "Not for the kitchen, though."
[Not a spanko, but bright man]

"No, it's not," I grinned, embarrassed but delighted that he understood the implement's real purpose.

"We can try them out later," I hinted, and heard no disagreement.
[You are so helpful]

So we climbed the stairs to the bedroom, where I obediently lowered my jeans and panties and positioned myself over the end of the bed.

"I like this. It bounces right off your butt."

"Oh, good."
[You got your Merry Christmas. Good for you]

A delightful exchange. Thanks for sharing. And you gave me an idea for a post on spatula's.

Anonymous said...

I see you are both brave and enthusiastic!

I'm not a fan of pervertables myself, and frequently lament the fact that many useful kitchen tools make excellent spanking implements.

It's nice to see that very fact bringing joy to someone else. Otherwise, it would just seem a cruel joke of human engineering!

ronnie said...

A simply delightful Christmas spanking and yes you definitely should make it a Christmas tradition.

I quite like the look of the wedge, how big did you say it was?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

PK - So do I.

Michael - It is quite a weapon of ass destruction. I'm on my way to check out your post.

Bogie - I'm curious to see what you'll write about my favourite vanilla kitchen utensil.

Mumblefish - Yes, Ron is enthusiastic and I am brave.

Ronnie - You'll see the size in an upcoming post. I realized that size was and important missing element.

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

What a lovely account of what sounds like toasting Christmas nicely!!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Hermione said...

Daisy - What a pity we missed the Queen's speech because of it. But it was worth it.

Hugs,
Hermione

Michael said...

Hermione, congratulations on your lovely post being Chrossed. Very well deserved. :)

Pink said...

You are a brave soul for wrapping up that wooden demon...:)

Congrats on this post getting Chrossed, too!