Thursday, January 5, 2012

Implement Relocation


Last week I decided that our kitchen looked pretty dull and needed some decorative touches to liven it up. I didn't want to do anything extreme or expensive (although granite countertops would be nice - sigh) and I like the colour scheme we have, so I decided to enhance the walls with some of our more decorative implements.

With Ron's help, I hung the heavy baguette cutting board beside one of the cupboards. Then, on either side of the window, I mounted the maple pizza cutter and the heart-shaped spoon using clear plastic hooks. Finally, I relocated the bamboo backscratcher to a prominent location near the dining room door.

The room has been transformed from a utilitarian kitchen to a spanko's paradise. Implements are within reach when needed, and they give me a little thrill whenever I see them, hanging there, waiting. Visitors will never guess the double purpose, I hope.


From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, instead of wall to wall carpeting. You have wall to wall 'spanko implements'. Which in my opinion was a truly 'spanking good idea'.

Aimless Rambling said...

Versatility at its best.

Anonymous said...

Very creative...A+!

Love,
Kitty

ronnie said...

And there's me hiding some of our kitchen implement:)

I bet it looks lovely Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

OldFashionedGirl said...

Fantastic, that's really made my afternoon. My kitchen is halfway through a makeover, which has rather run out of steam. The inspiration you've offered will kickstart things - it's going to become Wales's new National Museum of Spanking Implements!
I've already got some good exhibits hidden away in kitchen cupboards and they can come out to go on show. Then I can start touring kitchenware shops for new ones too.
I particularly like the idea that you could be drinking coffee with vanilla friends knowing that you're sitting on a well-spanked bottom - and the implement that did it is hanging there in open view...

Anonymous said...

Terrific idea Hermione; a spanko's paradise hidden in plain site.

Love it,
joey

Hermione said...

Six - Much better - and noisier - than carpeting.

Sunnygirl - After all, I'm a versatile blogger:)

Kitty - Thank you.

Ronnie - Be proud of your implements. Unless, of course, you're hiding them from P.

OFG - What a lovely idea. I'd love to visit that museum.

Joey - That's the idea.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Great idea! :)

Hermione said...

Grace - Thank you.

OldFashionedGirl said...

Do come and visit - I'll send you an invitation for the grand opening party!

alex reynolds said...

Sounds like a good way to spice things up :D
I might need to give that a try :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some arsenal.

Hermione said...

OFG - Sounds like fun!

Alex - Let me know how it turns out.

Mick - That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, and if you have unknown spanking friends, who happen to read this blog.. the secret amongst close friends will be up... and will you ever have a humdinger of a spanking from Ron afterwards...
smiling
Red