Sunday, July 21, 2013

You Completed the Caption

That was an exciting round! Here are your captions:


GaryNTboy: 'ROCKY, are you listening to me?'
'Sorry boss, ass me the ......I mean...ask me the question again.'

Michael: The new sport of Spank-Boxing caught on quick once the boxing gloves were removed. Here we have boxer Juan Azotaina receiving last minute instructions from his trainer Antonio Paleta about the best strategy for spanking Rosita Culo.

Six of the best: The male contender says to the referee in the ring, "See my finger, see my thumb. See my female opponent's spankable bum".

Kingspan: He remembered the exact moment he decided he'd rather be a lover than a fighter.

Bonnie: Llllllllllllet's get ready to tumble!

Arched one: If you can catch me you can spank me. If you don't catch me I get to spank you.

Ronnie: Thelma knew the only way for her team to win was to distract the opposition.

Red: Just wishing you had the photo taken from the fighter's point of view...

Tara: Referee: "Now, keep it clean. No thigh shots, no implements. Bare hand and sit spot or above. GO!!

Welcome, Tara!

Prefectdt: Bill the boxer loved it when his wife turned up at his workplace and so did everyone else.

Hermione: Corner time would never be the same.


Thank you to all participants. Give yourselves a round of applause!

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

violinwidow said...

They're all hilarious!! Thanks so much for the welcome!!