Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #122

I'm glad you could make it to this week's spanko brunch. I found an interesting question at a brunch way back in 2009. Since there has been quite a turnover in readers since that time, I thought it would be fun to ask it again, so here goes.

Do you or your partner ever feel privileged to receive a spanking? If so, in what situations does this happen? If not, can you imagine a situation where you or your partner might feel this way?

Leave your response as a comment, and after everyone has had a chance to join in, I will publish a summary of our discussion.
From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, I will put your question in reverse. Yes, I have been thankful that I have lived in societies, where 'spankings' as a sexual fantasy can be given. And I have been allowed to take a so called 'naughty ladies knickers down, and spanked her bare derriere with pleasure'

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermione,

I consider it a privelige every single time my wife spanks me. The mere fact that I can share in such a private and intimate activity with my best friend and that she is willing (even though she hates it) to do it for me is euphoric in itself.
I am truly grateful to her and I tell her every day and show her as often as I can.

Yorkie

Anonymous said...

I do feel privileged each and every time she spanks me be it erotic or punishment. She went from being vanilla to really enjoying spanking me she also decides when a spanking will take place.
archedone

Roz said...

I do feel privileged to have someone who shares an interest in spanking and for the benefits the lifestyle has brought to our relationship. Greater intimacy and connection.

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Yes, absolutely. Our lives would be less satisfying without this essential part of our relationship. We are very fortunate.

WendelJones said...

I am very lucky to have found someone who enjoys getting and giving spankings as much as I do. I always feel privileged to get paddled by such a wonderful woman not matter how sore my back end might be.

Emerging Lurker said...

Yes, I feel very lucky that my husband is game to play. EL

ronnie said...

Oh yes spanking is a real privilege to have someone who shares my love of spanking. When I'm over P's lap it makes me happy. It's very special.

Love,
Ronnie
xx