Monday, January 1, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 31

Have you made any New Year's resolutions that involve spanking?

Roz: Fun question Hermione, though sadly my answer is boring lol. No resolutions here. Wishing you, Ron and family a very Happy New Year filled with health, love and joy.

Anon 1: My partner will not get away with any disrespect towards anyone in 2018. In the past, she was only punished for it with me.

She bought a much larger paddle late last year, and it will be used for such offenses in the months to come. When I last used one half its size, she had residual marks for 2 days.

We live 2.5 hours apart, and her punishments are at my place. Driving home should be "interesting" for her if she shows disrespect to anyone in 2018. I will give her a pillow for that long ride. It is bumpy in spots due to major elevation changes.

Anon 2: Jackie my wife gave me my first spanking a couple of weeks ago. She said, not with a smile that in 2018, sitting is not going to be comfortable, attitude and behavior is going to change for the better. She ended with, this is what you wanted, a woman to be in charge, to spank if necessary. I said yes this is what I wanted, but don't spank so hard. She smiled, you just earned harder spankings and telling me what to do. I got my last spanking for the 2017, my second, just hope I can hide that fact when we go out New Years Eve, she really warmed and redden my bottom, hate that hairbrush.

Arched one: Interesting question...but no spanking resolutions in this house, not needed with the rules we presently have. I'm naughty, she spanks me, and gives maintenance spankings to remind me to behave....and she spanks me just because she feels like spanking me. She has it pretty well covered.

Ronnie: No New Year's spanking resolutions for us.

Red: No resolutions, but Happy New year to you and hubby. Hope the year is filled with good health, happy times, many spankings, and happy adventures

Hermione: We don't make New Year's resolutions because any day is a good day to decide to make changes in your life.

Terpsichore: No resolutions...just hopes :-) Hugs and happy new year!

Leigh: Just likes Terps, no resolutions and I think that ship has sailed..
Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to all my readers. Keep visiting, and keep spanking!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: