Monday, January 29, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 28

Have you ever felt you needed a spanking for some misdeed, even though spanking isn't about punishment for you?

A.J. Well....I/we don't believe in punishment or 'correction' spankings, but she has come to me in the past after a silly argument and being a bit of a nag and tell me "All right. You were right. I was wrong," and handing me a hairbrush or small paddle with "that look" on her face.

Which I took!!! (All while hiding the grinning "I WON! look on my face!!!)

I'd bare her tush, bend her over - and give her the sweetest, sexist (is that a word?), soft and tender spanking I could. All with a smile on my face. And then, after...!

Have the roles ever been reversed? Yup! I got the same. Maybe a little "extra" if-you-know-what-I-mean, but pretty much the same and with the same intent.

To "clear the air"? Yes, but only in the sense above; no, if punishment. Having a confident woman admit she was wrong - THAT was the victory! And vice-versa. She would be the one to gloat.

Baxter: Timing is everything. I did something this past week and felt the need for my wife to give me a spanking, but something else was going on and never got around to it. I guess it is one of those guilty feelings that I just think a spanking would cure. But again, time and place are important.

Arched one: Spanking for us is mostly for our enjoyment, (she enjoys spanking me and I enjoy being spanked) But there have been punishment when called for, and honestly I'm the one that was wrong and know I deserve it and some times have asked for the punishment, and no after punishment there was no lovemaking. Foreplay is also part of our spanking interest.

Simon: No absolutely not! Spankings etc are purely for fun with me. Although I may use the word punishment it's not really accurate as even if sometimes I'm not enjoying it whilst it happens I will have enjoyed the anticipation and will enjoy reliving it in my memories. In my fantasies I may be getting punished or even punishing someone but that's all it is, a fantasy.

Bogey: I was going to say No, but after reading AJ's comment, I thought there have been several "clear the air" spanking during our marriage. Bacall has several times asked for a spanking to "clear the air". Being the perfect one, I can not say that I have asked, but in response to her suggestion that I should be spanked, I accepted it. I know all have ended with smiles and laughter and the air was indeed cleared.

Bonnie: As they say on social media, "It's complicated." I don't desire a genuine punishment because I disappointed Randy or hurt him in some way. In those situations, we would more likely talk through the situation.

However, I adore all of the trappings and ritual of a real punishment spanking. And I do accept the spankings, even when they feel like more than I want. I may feel punished because that's my kink, but deep in the back of my mind, I know that it's really not that. I've written a lot about this topic and it's still difficult to explain beyond saying we like it this way.

KDPierre: Rosa and I are about 60/40, with the majority being done for actual punishment for real world misbehaviors. But with a change of attitude and a slightly less emphatic delivery, she also uses them for fun too.

Rosco: In a word, no. If we have serious issues, spanking is not part of a solution.

I can be spanked for some pretty minor infractions, however, like failing to wash and fold Irene’s panties. Or letting my hands wander upstream when I’m supposed to be rubbing her feet. When I’m incorrigibly bratty, I can be tied up, spanked and put to bed. I may have to wait a while - sometimes several days - for any lovemaking to ensue, but it’s all foreplay.

Yesterday, Irene asked if it was ok to order me to make her a latte. I thought it was a pretty lame form of domination, but she didn’t know if I was in the mood and really I wouldn’t want it any other way.

But we both go pretty deep into the world of pretend at the right times.

Ronnie: Some of our pleasure spankings are administered under the guise of punishment. On the minority occasions when I've been spanked purely as punishment I haven't liked it, I think because I know I've upset P (not intentional)

Yes I have asked P for a clear the air' spanking when I know I've been in the wrong.

Hermione: Ron will not spank me for punishment because he knows I enjoy it too much! However, there have been times when I felt I deserved a spanking to atone for some misdeed. I would prefer  that he spank me to clear the air, instead of sulking over whatever I had done.

Thank you all for that frank discussion. See you next week!
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

ann said...


Why is it that whenever people don't understand a kink, they have to make everyone involved feel gross and weird for liking it