Saturday, March 31, 2018

You Completed the Caption

KDPierre: "One of those 'morning afters' where you should really hand someone else the keys."

Anon 1: Lost her phone.

Anon 2: Searching for her dignity.

Anon 3: This would be a lot more enjoyable if I had a cushion to kneel on!

Baxter: Dammit, where are my key to the office and my company phone? The boss said he would blister my ass if I lost either and now I am going to get a double blistering. Oh woe is me. Of course, I could always pleasure him on my knees after I go over his.

Anon 4: Could you not have asked for this before we left the house?

Simon: Sally wasn't absolutely convinced that this was part of the sobriety test.

Bernie: Can't we do this on the side without the steering wheel?

Mitch: Why does everyone say I'm half-ass?

Amy: "I'm trying but it's stuck! Why did you put it in there in the first place?"

Sir Wendel: Well that is one way to pass the driving road test.

Dave: Jack has Jill convinced this is how to charge an electric vehicle.( Jack doesn't own an electric vehicle.)

Anon 5: This relationship is all about pain and pleasure ... my pain and his pleasure. First my bottom, now my knees. What other parts of my body am I going to have to sacrifice to satisfy his many desires?

Anon 6: If he ever expects me to do this again he’d better get a car with a back seat.

Hermione: Darn! Where did my keys go? I'll have to walk home now.


I love all your explanations, and there's more 'splaining to do at brunch, coming up next.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: