Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Guest Post - Implements III

Long-time blogger and friend Fred sent me this photo of his spanking arsenal.



"There is a story behind the black crop. A few years back my partner moved to a new apartment. It was a bit run down and needed cleaning, decorating and a few repairs. We were working on the bedroom wardrobe (closet), and we found the crop at the back, it was hidden by the carpet. The previous occupant did not look the horsey type so draw your own conclusions.

"The wooden spoon is from the kitchen; it's ready to hand for those impromptu moments. The belt was bought in a charity store, I don't think we have ever used it.The loopy cane is the most unpleasant. We love the red flogger."

I have to agree about the loopy one!

If you would like to send me a photo of your favourite implement(s) I would love to post it here. Send it to me at martingale2 @ yahoo . ca (without the spaces).
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Roz said...

Thank you Hermione and Fred, that is some arsenal!

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

I love the look of that flogger. We definitely need a new one.

Thank you both.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

enrico said...

That's a lovely spanking arsenal!

Regards,
enrico, slave of Mistress Kate – Netherlands