Monday, August 20, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 19

Would you ever agree to engaging in spanking with someone other than your partner?

Roz: That's a great question. No, spanking is an intimate act and something which enhances our relationship. Only one person gets to spank me lol.

Doug: I completely agree with Roz. I cannot imagine that anyone but my wife would be willing to spank me. And I am sure that my lovely wife wouldn't want anyone but her to spank me. Nor would I! It is simply a matter of intimacy. Neither of us has ever committed adultery, and this would seem to us like a form of adultery. At least close to it.

Fondles: Er, I don't think i could trust anyone else except the person I was involved with to spank me :)

Subone: I agree spanking is intimate. My daddy wouldn't let anyone else spank me.

Yorkie: Absolutely not. This is between my wife and I only.

Ronnie: It wouldn't feel right to have someone other than P spank me.

Rosco: I would love it in the right situation. Irene talks about it a lot, and plays many roles when she is spanking me. But either it’s only a fantasy or we don’t know the right people. I have the feeling that it could happen, but likely won’t.

Once we were out to dinner with friends, and another woman told me she wanted to spank me. I told her she would need Irene’s permission. This woman has numerous “issues” and it would have been a bad idea.

I would really love the embarrassment of it, but wouldn’t want to do it unless Irene was sure she was ok with it.

Red: Great question: I have been spanked at a spanking play party by other women, but some of that party was too severe for our liking. In addition, both by Aunt Kay and Danielle. I would enjoy the experience, if we knew enough about the other couple so that it would be safe, and only as play, even if significant. Cindy has zero interest in spanking anyone else except me. I would love to attend another play party, but that appears unlikely in our future, because too far from home just for the adventure.

Minelle: I do not want anyone else to spank me. I know my Scotsman would never go for it either. It is too intimate. But whatever works for each couple....

KDPierre: Been there, done that........and hope to continue with different people in the future. A lot has to do with who it is and what the circumstances are, but in the long run, life is too short for honoring conventions for convention's sake. It's more about honoring feelings, whether pro or con. (Though I lean towards 'pro' most of the time.)

Whenever questions like this come up I am reminded of a survey done many years ago where elderly people were asked about "regret" and almost unanimously these folks said that they had less regret over things they did that didn't work out (and therefore afforded them a life lesson) versus the regret they felt over things they wished they'd done but didn't.

Hermione: Sometimes this happens in dreams, when for soem reason or other I am being spanked by someone else—a friend or a stranger, it varies. But in real life, I can't imagine it ever happening. We are monogamous, and that includes spanking, which for us is an intimate, sexual activity.

Bogey: We are not jealous and nudity is not an issue for us. We have enjoyed being spanked by others and spanking others many times with many partners. It was fun. It never led to sex. We made some fast and true friends.

Based on our experiences, we know they are more like us out there. So don't take the responses here as representative.

Anon: Yes, a couple of my wife's friends are older, they have this "Motherly Look" and have dreamed of being spanked by them. Sorry it must be a male thing, my wife understands and trust me once she is done spanking me, I must call her "Mommy" for Mommy spanks naughty little children. So if I could I would find a way for one of them if not both to take me over their laps and spank me.

Eric: It started at Shadow Lane for us but there and at private parties I was spanked by many other women, and I got to spank a few myself. I have no regrets, it was a lot of fun. One-time Aunt Kay gave me a strapping, ouch.

Once again we had a wide variety of responses, and that's great!
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermione: Just wondering, if you should ask Ron about whether he would like to watch someone else spank you? I also wonder, if all who replied no, should ask their partner if they would like to see it happen? Might be another interesting brunch discussion.
Absolutely agree with KDPierre that the circumstances would have to be right, as would the vibes.
bottoms up
Red

Hermione said...

Hi Red,

Thanks for the brunch suggestion. I will keep it in mind.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

This male ask this question of women, if they were asked to give a spanking, would they, and how would they react to such a request. I've have asked a couple of times when I felt comfortable. One with a girl my age, she was not shocked, would consider it, but not be pressed to do it. The other a woman ten years older than myself, no second thoughts, asked why and wanted a truthful answer. In this case I told her the best I could, showed her my spanking magazines and explained she had that "Motherly" feature. She accepted what I said and then stated if she did spank me, her way, she would stop when she felt it, I would do as told, have no control. She mentioned my "Motherly" comment and reminded me that Mothers decided how hard and how long. She did spank me about a week later, attitude and some foul language. It was over her lap, she bared my bottom and she knew how to give a spanking,and enjoyed seeing me dance around, rub afterwards. I faced the wall and since it was Friday, that weekend she wanted to insure that what I wanted, I really wanted. What made it was we met at church and that Sunday morning, I did not want to go, I was informed I would be going. I know I was seen squirming, I made a comment to her during service, she softly said, you've been a naughty little boy. After church she talked with some of the people, I was glad to be standing. Back home, she asked now what I thought about being spanked, I admitted I need to be spanked, but wanted it more on my terms. She said that will not happen and then I was told I was getting another spanking for talking during service.