Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Doubts

All day I had been thinking that a spanking wouldn't happen, but boy, was I wrong!

Let me explain. The day before had been our usual day for a spanking date. As the time approached, we were watching an episode of Blue Murder, a British crime series starring Caroline Quentin.  I am a big fan of the Doc Martin series, and had scoured the internet for other shows starring Martin Clunes. That led me to Men Behaving Badly, in which Quentin played Clunes' long-suffering girlfriend. I thought the shows were rather silly but watched them all anyway. Quentin has also appeared in a few Doc Martin episodes as a homeopathic veterinarian who usually requires medical attention from the good doctor.

Anyway, we were engrossed in the television show, and neither of us made a move to stop when the usual time came. I thought that all too often I was the one to make the first move, and decided I would wait for Ron to say "It's time". He stayed silent and still, so we continued with the program.

The next day I told myself that Ron was probably tired of spanking me and wasn't going to suggest a make-up date.  I wouldn't mention it either and that would be the end on spanking for us. The negative thoughts fluttered in my mind all day. In the late afternoon, Ron was watching American football on tv in the livingroom, as he always does on Sundays during the season. I was reading and the dogs had been fed and were sleeping beside him. Then the game ended.

"Do you want your whuppin' before we go downstairs?" Ron asked, using his favourite term for spanking.

I was nonplussed. "What a question!" I laughed. "You're ten minutes early! Really?"

Ron said he meant it, and soon the dogs were tucked away in their crates and Ron was choosing the day's implements. One of them was my very least favourite: a leather flyswatter studded with rivets. Even when used gently it packed quite a wallop. That day Ron made up for the previous day's missed opportunity.

"It's riveting!" he chuckled as he applied the leather flyswatter to my posterior.

I never should have doubted his commitment.
From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermione,

'Riveting'...lol. Ouch, that flyswatter sounds lethal!

It's so easy for doubts to creep into our thoughts. So glad your doubts proved to be unfounded:)

Hugs
Roz

Minielle Labraun said...

Gosh your internal dialog reminded me of ME! I go through a similar type of process.... saying, ‘I’m not going to be the one to say anything!’ It certainly keeps us on our toes!
Glad he changed it up!

morningstar said...

I am so much like you -- I used to be gung ho and cheeky when it was time for some 'play'.... but then I thought I was the only one wanting it... so I have stopped. Now spankings have more or less gone the way of the dodo bird.... but there is still the occasional sensual play.

Nice to know I am not the only one who worries about initiating things all the time

QBuzz said...

'I told myself that Ron was probably tired of spanking me' I'm pretty sure nobody in history has ever got tired of spanking their partner :D

ronnie said...

Hermione,

We all have doubts like this from time to time, natural.

Ouch on that fly swat.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

NoraJean said...

Happy for you, Hermione, that Ron was able to put any doubts to rest ... but a big yeouch for the chosen implement! ... and btw, I loved reading a personal spanking post from you ... it's been awhile ;)) ... nj ... xx

Yorkie69 said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has those doubts!

Glad you got what you wanted...sort of...

Yorkie

Anonymous said...

Delightful to know that any missed spanking is given with extra intensity. Ron would not want your cute bottom getting too soft.
Bottoms up
Red

Lindy Thomas said...

Ouch that fly swatter sounds mean. I have my doubts all the time, yet b comes through. I think most of our men are similar.
Hugs Lindy xx

Hermione said...

Hello everyone,

I agree it's been a long time since I posted something personal. I promise to change that.

It's good to know that doubting is something many of us deal with, and that I'm not alone.

Hugs,
Hermione

Glenmore said...

That sounds like quite an awesome implement so I assume you were feeling the effects of that one for while!