Sunday, September 30, 2018

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #247



Hello everyone. I'm glad you could make it today because I have a very special brunch planned.

Last week I awoke in the middle of the night to make a trip to the bathroom. As usual, I had difficulty falling asleep again, and my mind wandered to various topics. For some reason, I wished I could write clever limericks like the ones I sometimes see in the newspaper. Then I thought I'd have a try, and in a few minutes managed to compose a decent (I think) spanking limerick that miraculously I remembered the next day and wrote down. So here is today's challenge:

Compose a limerick about spanking. It doesn't have to be perfect, but give it a try. If you give up, then search the internet for "spanking limerick" and share you favourite find with us.

Leave your limericks in the comments section below and I will publish them, and share mine too,  after the weekend.
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Eric51Amy49 said...

"Get upstairs NOW, Amy Lynn,"

said Eric with an evil grin,

Out came his belt,

A few whacks and a welt,

and his girl had a red ass again.

Anonymous said...

Hermione of the feminine gender
From the front appears oh so slender
But turn her ‘round and you’ll find
A most abundant behind
That blossoms whenever you bend her

I’ll have to work On a second verse with an actual spanking

Rosco

Anonymous said...

From Eros Blog

There once was a clever young lass
who liked a firm smack on her ass
She turned her professor
into her confessor
as she laid on his lap after class

Liza