Saturday, December 29, 2018

You Completed the Caption

Anon 1: There are too many cracks to cover and I don't have enough plates. Oh Dear I so know.

King Marshal: Crap! What am I going to use to stop the next leak with?

QBuzz: Mary really hoped her husband would rescind his 'no dress, no bra, no skirt, no knickers' rule before her mother visited on Sunday...

Anon 2: Nancy Drew Mysteries: The Secret of The Hidden Spanking Room

KDPierre: "Darn it! People who look at this photo of me by this wall say there are eleven visible cracks...but no matter how many times I count them, I can only find ten."

Anon 3: Hanging plates level while master is wielding that paddle is impossible. Even if the lines are supposed to make it easier.

Windy: To get her husband's attention, Melania gets her hair cut and strips. "This is how presidents build a wall -- safely here in the China Room, you dumb ass."

Ronnie: It's alright him telling me to go and get dressed, but he could have told me where the door was.

Leigh: I have to find a way out of here.

Sir Wendel: Martha hastily finished her chores in hopes of avoiding a spanking with her husband’s belt. Little did Martha know she was getting a spanking no matter what.

Hermione: While redecorating the kitchen with vintage china, Gladys accidentally managed to glue her hands to the wall, making her an appealing target for a spanking.

Those were great! What a variety of interpretations. For more variety, please stay and have brunch with me. It's almost ready.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: