Tuesday, November 24, 2020

From the Top Shelf - A Love our Lurkers Story

Inspired by our latest Love our Lurkers celebration, my good friend Boru has written a short story with that as his theme. It is set in a game reserve somewhere in Africa in the present day.

We have had very quiet time for the last few months, as the Covid-19 regulations meant that we were closed up until very recently. Pat and I, as well as our two operations managers, Lakshmi and Dave had been the sole occupants of our camp for several months, having opted to stay on instead of returning to their homes. They said they consider this place home now and we had become closer than a family in our forced isolation in the bush. Especially since the first day we had closed to visitors and sent the staff home, when Pat spontaneously stripped off and dived in the pool, calling us all to join her.

That little lark triggered a very different change in our dynamic, as I threatened to spank her, only for her to reply “promises, promises!” with a huge grin.

“Come on you two,” she went on, “get Mac’s kit off him, I know you both have a huge crush on him and, if you’re lucky, he’ll spank you too!”

Lakshmi (Lucky) and Dave (Camp David, because he is) attacked me together and had me stripped quickly, whilst I in turn had Lucky’s skirt and Dave’s shorts down and pulled their knickers down. Dave doesn’t actually wear girls’ knickers, but qualify as knickers, as they are definitely as camp as he is. They both went over Pat’s desk in turn for a quick spanking, screaming and laughing at the same time as we all then jumped in the pool.

It is, of course, impossible to spank underwater, as Pat found out quickly as she swam away laughing. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to me as Lucky grabbed my other arm. We all ended up grabbing and groping wherever we could reach and it turned into quite an orgy of erotic pleasurable nonsense, which left us quite exhausted. I was left in no doubt that I now had a small tribe of very close friends.

We climbed out of the pool and Dave went off to get some beers for us, whilst I sent Pat off to fetch her strap to keep my promise.

“Right Pat, over here beside the lounger, feet apart and bend over with your hands flat on the lounger bed. Stick your tummy out to bring your bum up to the spanking position.”

Whack!  Whack!  Whack!   Pat screeched at each one.

“Up you get,” as she jumped up clutching her bum and making a show of pouting.

I saw Lucky and Dave looking on avidly; they were enjoying the show immensely.

“Right, next!” caused them to start, but Dave recovered quickly and was in position, not with alacrity, but certainly without any kind of delay. Whack!  Whack!  Whack! Dave yelled at each one.

Again, “up you get” and Dave was rubbing his bum with a grin.

“Next!” and Lucky was there almost as I said it. Whack!   Whack!   Whack!  Lucky yelped at each one.

“Up you get,” and Lucky rubbed her bum, but had a huge grin on her face and I gave her a hug. Pat said “Oi!” and handed me my beer. But also hugged me and then, well, let’s just say it was a very satisfying afternoon together.

More recently, we again opened, as we were allowed local guests. Now, international visitors will be back again soon. In the meantime, we had a lot of fun times with just the four of us, a well stocked freezer and fridge, a pool, a strap and, occasionally, when we had a spare few minutes the Internet. Even now, we still were not busy, so had the occasional few days alone.
 
Now I noticed it was Love our Lurkers day and we were sitting by the pool with a beer, after a swim, in our usual lack of attire.

“Right,” I said, “who has been lurking on spanking websites over the last few months?” They all held a hand up, smiling. “Who has posted anything on any site, a thank you, or a response to a comments section?”

Nothing, not a peep, was the firm reply from the silent motionless tribe. “Don’t you think that’s a bit mean ” I asked, “all the work that goes into those sites and you don’t even give them a wave?”

“No,” they all said, a bit sheepishly “do you really think we are obliged to? Most people don’t.”

“Maybe we can change that and send in a post, just for LOL day, let’s give them a spanking story just for all the lurkers to comment on for this day. You’re all suitably unattired for the occasion already.”

Groans and grins followed, but they didn’t exactly reject the idea, so I sent Lucky off to fetch the strap and told Pat to get in position by the lounger bent over, bum up.

I took the strap off Lucky and proceeded to whack Pat. Whack! Whack! with the usual screeches.

“Come over here Lucky,” as I handed her the strap and said “now you give her two, same as I did, you’ve seen how.”  

Wide eyed, Lucky stepped forward and showed she did indeed observe and learn well! Whack!    Whack!  with the usual screeches again from Pat, with a surprised look over her shoulder.

“Now you give her a couple Dave,” as he stepped forward with a grin and he, too, showed his powers of observation as Whack!  Whack!  with more screeches and a look of dismay.

“Right, up you get, Pat,” which she did quickly, rubbing her bum and giving me an old-fashioned look.

“Bend over Lucky, your turn!”

“Eek!” and she took her place. Whack!  Whack!  with the usual yelps

“Now you give her a couple, Dave.” Whack!  Whack! with more yelps

“OK Pat, now give as you received.” Whack!  Whack!  with even more yelps.

“Up you get, Lucky” as I rubbed her bum, getting a whack from Pat for my trouble. Pat just looked innocent and content, as I glowered at her.

“Dave, your turn” as I retrieved the strap from my cheeky brat, watching Dave getting in position, hands on the lounger and bum sticking up. Whack!  Whack!  with the yells that only Dave can do.

“Now Pat, you can satisfy all the readers, lurkers or not, who like to see a woman giving a whacking to a young man’s bum." Whack! Whack!  with more yells, louder this time, as Pat really laid them on with relish.

"Lucky, now you can show what a young lady can do.” Whack! Whack! Dave yelled loudly, but I think more for effect, although his bum was red enough from Pat’s efforts still.

“Now up you get and everyone gather on either side of me.”

“We love our lurkers” we sang out in unison and the tickling started and…

What fun! Thank you, Boru.
From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Minielle Labraun said...

This is great Boru! I can actually see that happening in the right group! Lol! Thanks Hermione for posting!

Roz said...

Thank you Boru and Hermione, wonderful fun story. I enjoyed reading this:)

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Boru, what a lovely story. I enjoyed the read. Thank you.

Hermione, thanks for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx