Monday, November 2, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for November 1

Do your spankings have a pattern to them?

Bonnie: My husband Randy enjoys changing up the spanking pattern to keep me wondering when and where the next swat swat will fall. He may start with a simple left-right pattern in 4/4 time. But before I can get accustomed to this rhythm, he'll switch to four or five or ten swats of increasing intensity on one cheek followed by a similar number on the other. If he wants to hear me scream, this technique works reliably. When he detects that I am mentally hunkering down to weather the storm, he brings out his specialty - a syncopated pattern where he randomly varies strike location, delay, and intensity with each swat. At that point, my only real choice is to hold on tight and take my punishment.

Wendel: Happy Halloween Hermione.
I never gave any thought to a pattern. For spankings, it usually goes from side to side since I cannot cover the Misses' bottom all in one swat. We have a longer paddle which covers the entire bottom. The smaller paddle requires side to side spanks. When the Misses spanks, I cannot say I am focusing on a pattern. I concentrate more on the sting from the spankings. 

Roz: Rick likes to ensure equal coverage on both sides lol. He does like to keep me guessing, but there is often a pattern of a number of swats on one side followed by the same number on the other side.

Simon: If I'm the one spanking I don't think I have a pattern as such. I try to ensure that the whole bottom is covered and perhaps some for the top of the thighs but that's about it. If using a cane I try to make sure that the lines are equally spaced and as near as possible horizontal. 

Jack: My wife does not have a pattern but when done each cheek is equally spanked. 

Barrel: My wife seems to spank in sets of 20, occasionally 25, almost always alternating left to right to left, and so on. I know this because I’ve learned to count so I know when a break should be coming. When using the strap, she seems to work to equally cover both cheeks, and she tells me she really likes just the right amount of wrapping around on to the sides of my hips, which I hate. When we have a long session and I am secured to the bench, she will use the tawse and whip, again in sets of 20, from either side of my head, down and slightly diagonally trying to land each tail in the cleft of my bottom or into my crack. Perhaps not surprising, after 40 years of practice, she is very adept in whipping me with back hand strokes that are as intense as forehand.

Prefectdt: My top changes from spanking to spanking, I am happy to try all their techniques :)

Hermione: Ron usually does three or four fast swats on one cheek, then the same on the other, then goes on to a single left right pattern. If he has a paddle in his hands, he often uses a left, right, down pattern, where the "down" is the tops of both thighs. I hate that one! Sometimes he will tap out the beats to a song that I have to guess. He has perfected a rapid flutter technique with the dogging bat that always makes me laugh.

That's all for this week, folks. Stay safe, and don't forget to vote!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: