Monday, August 22, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 21

We compared notes on the longest time damage from a spanking remained evident.

Fred Bloggs: Earlier this year I took a 100 stroke cane beating. I just wondered what it was like, as you do! Painful, interesting, ticked off the bucket list. However, it took six weeks to heal, and even then I did get a comment from a friend that my bottom was still showing very faint marks. I am nearly 70 years old and old skin does not heal like young(er) skin. There are pictures on my blog if you're interested.

Bonnie: I've had marks that lasted a week and a residual ouch that persisted for a few days. I associate these events with big wooden paddles.

Wendy: Every once in a while, my husband accidentally leaves bruises. They tend to last for a couple of weeks. I don’t think I’ve ever had marks (or pain) that went beyond that.

Jean Marie: When I was young and inexperienced (college-aged), I got a caning that I'll never forget. I'd only received six moderate strokes up until this time, but this unfamiliar Top gave me a baker's dozen really hard stripes (a few broke the skin). Then he was stingy with the aftercare! To add insult to injury, in the morning he spanked where he'd welted me. God that hurt! The welts and bruises lasted over a week.
I've also experienced the heavy long wooden paddle (fraternity style), that left those oval reddened bruises on my sit spots (along with surrounding bruises). Those seemed to stay there and make me stiff and sore for a week.
I try my best to avoid BOTH of those implements. I've found my bottom isn't as resilient, it takes longer to heal as I've gotten older.

Rosco: The few bruises and welts from spankings have been pretty minor.

But I’ve had extended problems with my back, neck and shoulders from bondage. Sometimes when you're excited, you can’t tell what’s hurting you.

Roz: It's been so long since I've had a spanking like this I can't remember, though we have just started dipping our toes in again :)

We have a leather paddle and a wooden spoon, which is more like a paddle and I have had bruises and marks from that in the past which lasted probably 4-5 days then a little bit of residual marks after that.

Ronnie: In the past I’ve had a few bruises when our wooden paddle was used and they lasted a week or so and I could feel soreness for a couple of days.

Alan: My probably all-time worst was administered by a former girlfriend who was seriously angry with me and intended a serious punishment although maybe not as severe as it was. She started with her heavy sauna brush (which was a lot like a short-handled bath brush). But for the main part of the spanking she used her sorority paddle made of oak and probably half an inch or more thick. I made it worse by disobeying her a couple of times during the spanking and even standing up once. I remember the aftermath because I had to travel the next two weeks and I saw those bruises every day. They had not completely healed by the time I got back home and she made me show them to her. The odd thing about it is that I remember that spanking and many details about it but I have no idea why I was punished and at the time it was very serious.

Anon: Thin whippy switch had my bare backside welted raw from waist to knees few times more than few, growing up in the South. Sitting out of question for a week, and feels like you sat on a hornets' nest for couple weeks after that.

Max: Haven't been spanked before, unfortunately (fortunately?). But I like the red flowers inducing the tomatoes' ripeness/redness idea. Just like a pair of red underwear goading a spanker to paint a bottom's bottom with their shade of red. :) 

Prefectdt:  think that the marks that lasted the longest were from my very first adult spanking in 1984. It was a hand spanking followed by a tawsing. It was a real tawse and not a tawse-like split strap. For a first timer it made an impression and the marks did not totally fade until about five weeks later. That was mostly due to it being my first time, I think. The impacts that I have felt the longest came from a caning with bamboo, in the late 1990s. Although the marks had gone before two weeks had elapsed, I could still feel my heart beating, through a few of the impact stripes, nearly three months later, when I sat on a hard surface for more than a few minutes.

Barrel: By far my worst damage was inflicted by our thin, delrin cane. It is really whippy. I was restrained over the end of the footboard of our bed on a pile of pillows. It was my 60th birthday and I think she gave me a total of 60 strokes, first with the thick delrin cane. She finished with the thin one, probably delivering over 30 strokes with maximum effort. I wore welts for almost a week and the deep red scars for over two weeks. The marks itched for a week and the discomfort slightly longer.

Great question as this allow us to share the outer fringe of our most intense spankings. Thanks.

All the thanks go to Rich Person for coming up with this question.

A.J.: I/we don't do punishment spankings, so all of ours are bare-bottom otk with just the hand. To mix it up we will use (carefully!) a belt or light strap. Just to add a bit of color and excitement.

That said, there were two instances....!

The first was when I was on the west coast and working. It involved daily 12-16 hour days 7 days a week, for a couple weeks. Then return to east coast for two days of catch-up, and then right back to the west coast and start all over again. This went on for almost 3 1/2 months.

One day she called to talk and I let out all my frustrations on her, to the point where an office friend made a warning comment!

Two weeks later, Saturday AM, my plane arrives home and I'm told by her to not go home, but come see her right away because she "missed me so much...!"

I'm going to get laid!!!

I arrive at her place and she looks sexy as heck, then, pout/smiles, and tells me I have been "bad" and to go to the bedroom and wait for her. I'm going to get laid!!!

She comes in, announces a bad-boy spanking, takes me otk and does so. The usual fun spanking. I'm going to get laid!!!

When I'm a nice pink and ready for what I think is the next 'treat', she puts her right leg over the both of mine, grips me fully and firmly around my waist, picks up a wood paddle she had hidden under the a blanket - and lets fly! In a FURY!!! Imagine full-force, teeth-gritting furious swats!

I didn't scream when the first one landed because I was still inhaling when the second one landed! Followed by more. If anyone outside walked by they would have heard me yell and KNOW what was happening.

I didn't last long; may 5 or 6 seconds, but I guess she got in 8-10 bottom-burners before I could get free of her grip. And I'm pissed!!!! Kneeling in front of her and rubbing my on-fire butt, "What the hell was that?????????"

First thing she tell me "You're not thinking about that damn job, are you? And I said no.

Her: The rest is because you were a royal shit to me and deserved it.

She was right. I was. And that cleared the air. And I got laid!!

The pain went away late that night. There were some light bruises, but that's all I remembered.
(And I never took my problems out on her ever again!)
(How mad was she at me? We didn't have a paddle! So I pissed her off enough that she went out and got one! It was never used again.)

The second was with a new spanking switch friend who was so damned cute! Again, otk, bare-bottom only hand. Sad note: she had a hand like steel! Perfect and firm smacks and her hand never got sore (like mine often does.)

It wasn't too, too, hard (but hard enough) and I could have stopped at any time, but she was so damn cute and so much fun. I was probably over her knee gettin' it! for about 40 minutes. When it was over I gave her my phone to take a pic so I could better see the damage.

Oh, boy! Not the usual pink, but BRIGHT red all over. I got spanked!!! There was some tenderness/uncomfortable moments but no real pain, all of which went away by the next morning.

And then the bruises appeared. Not that much, but enough that if anyone had seen my tush would have  KNOWN what had happened!

The scary part?

That was on a Thursday afternoon. On the following Monday afternoon I had a "must not miss" doctor's appointment. And if those marks were not gone, he would see and maybe ask!!!! So from Thursday afternoon until noon Monday I massaged and lotioned every couple of hours. The marks mostly went away, but not all of them. If he noticed, he didn't say anything. 

Wendel: The Misses has a wooden paddle with air holes. It is reserved for when she feels I really need a good spanking. My backend will be sore for about 2 days and the marks will last about week to 10 days. I whipped the Misses with the belt once and I guess I got carried away. She was complaining about being sore for days and the very sexy strap marks lingered for about 2 weeks.

Hermione: When we first started spanking seriously, I bruised much more easily. I visited a homeopathic shop and bought arnica creme to apply to the bruises which, as I recall, lasted about a week. They were made by the dressage whip, which wraps unpleasantly.

Thank you all for sharing your distress!

 

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

I will try to be polite & circumspect with what I have to say, not get graphic.
I really love this weekly brunch! It gives me a feeling of community among us spankos.
But this topic got to me. It really turned me on to recount the times I've been most severely bruised from discipline. It really turned me on to read about others experiences along these lines. I mean REALLY!
It's at times like these that I'm confronted by the irrefutable fact that I am seriously kinked. At times in my life, this upset me terribly. I'm now at a place where I find it joyous! I have tears in my eyes as I write this, I just had to thank everyone for sharing their stories so honestly, thank Hermione once again for hosting this forum!
Warmly,
Jean Marie