Monday, August 29, 2022

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 29

Is there an implement you really want to experience but haven't yet?

Bonnie: Is it possible that my implement bucket list is empty? I can't think of anything that we haven't already tried, but I will be watching this post for new ideas!

Midwest Reader: The martinet - a reasonable sized traditional one such as from London Tanners. 

Jean Marie: I'd like to "authenticate" my experiences. By that I mean I heard that an English spanking with a plimsoll shoe, what they call a slippering, really hurt. I had a boyfriend use a Keds tennis shoe on my bottom, but I don't know if they're identical. I'd love to travel to England and have someone who knows administer this implement for me to find out.

With that in mind, I might as well become a corporal punishment world traveler. There was a news report about a man who littered in Singapore being sentenced to a caning. I don't want to break the rules and be sentenced to the real thing, but I would love to travel there, have an official who really carries out this punishment show me the implement they actually use, give me one or two tastes (instead of the twelve or twenty lashes a culprit might expect).

Finally, a past boyfriend read an Ian Fleming short story where the story involved a wealthy man giving his impertinent wife lashes with a stingray's tail. I'd like to find out if this is an actual thing, and experience a bit of it for myself.

Another good question! I look forward to seeing other answers (as always).

Loki_Darksong: Well Hermione I must say that I am both flattered and honored that you decided to use my question for one of your brunches.

The implement of my curiosity happens to be the Louisiana Prison Strap. A 4-in wide 42 inch long, including handle, implement of serious attention. Recently I came across a series of spanking videos in which it was used rather effectively.

The last time I saw one up front and personal was while attending an all male spanking party (you don't have to be gay to attend them and I have no issues with topping or bottoming men) a few years ago.

It was a very impressive, somewhat intimidating implement. I kept weighing the pros and cons of giving in the shot for so long that the party was over. Although if the man who owned it had approached me for a scene I more than likely at the time would not have turned him down.

Buying one of the straps is on my shopping list. Perhaps one day after all this pandemic mess is over and done with, and that party returns, I might get a chance to experience that implement.

But for now, I do regret not giving it a shot back then.

Roz: Well, I must be a wimp because I can't think of an implement I would like to experience lol. A number of years ago I would have said riding crop and flogger, however we have since tried these, although they were more joke type implements rather than the real thing.

Prefectdt: I am always up for trying a new toy. Top of the list, at the moment, is a Sjambok. Although it looks very intense and mostly I want to find out if I can handle a Sjambok funishment.

Simon: I've been into spanking for over 40 years and in that time I've pretty much had every implement I can think of used on my long suffering bottom. Some like canes, straps, carpet beaters and leather (rather than wooden) paddles I go back to again and again. Others like whips and floggers, birches and extremely long and heavy paddles are experienced less often. Weirdly my least favourite implements are relatively innocuous like wooden spoons and plimsolls/slippers.

And for the benefit of Spankedhortic, I have been beaten with a proper sjambok and I don't recommend it. It is an incredibly severe implement and unless used by someone who knows what they are doing and who is very careful it will rip your bottom to shreds. It is the only implement used on me in the last 10 years where I have had to ask the lady thrashing me to stop before she reached the set number of strokes, which in this case was only 12, I chickened out after 5.

Anon 1: Nope, as life-long spanko can't think of any thing to put on bucket list. Pretty much done it all including 50+ years ago having my bare butt wind up on the receiving end of a strap in a rural county jail. Not an experience for faint of heart; 2 weeks before I sat without feeling it.

Wendy: Funny you should ask. A lexan otk paddle was at the top of my list, but I did finally acquire one. I think it’s my new favorite! Now, the only thing I can think of that my butt hasn’t been beat with that perhaps it should some time is a switch. The experience would be even better (?) it I had to cut it myself.

A.J.: Wow! Sjamboks, whips, floggers, lexan paddles, prison straps, "extremely long" paddles...? Yikes. I'm an amateur in this group.

For me, nothing. I prefer her hand and then, maybe, a light leather strap - if her hand starts to hurt. With her on the other side of the lap - the same.

But now, come to think for a moment - fur. Not something fur covered; fur, as in a coat. "I'm sorry, dear. I deserve a good furring. Here..."

That would be neat. And what happens after, too!

Rosco: It’s not an actual implement, but I’d like to try a spanking bench. It looks comfortable and is designed so you can be tightly bound (I like that). I like to rest my head, but my nose is often in the way if it’s straight down.

I also like to be spanked, then left for a time on my own, then spanked again. But it depends on being reasonably comfortable.

As far as actual implements, I’m intrigued by the cane. “Six of the best” etc., though it may be too much in reality. But Irene wouldn’t do it - too severe.

Anon 2: I would like to experience the cane on my bare bottom. I think 12 of the best would be enough. I would like to have lines on my butt for a week and have trouble sitting afterwards.

Ronnie: We have used a lot of different implements over the years so I can't think of anything that I'd want to try.

Mark: Cool question. When it was first posted I had a blank thinking that I had been spanked with every implement that I wanted. However reading through everyone's comments, please put me down for a carpet beater and a proper birching - one with lots and lots of twigs pulled straight from the brine.
I've been told that twigs from the hazelnut tree work very well so I think that I'll arrange for the latter after they sprout this year. 

Barrel: A single tail whip. Researching them, I have learned that there are many lengths, thicknesses, handles, stiffnesses, and ends or “tails”. To complicate this implement further, there are at least four and certainly more methods to express this whip. I am 67 and desiring to experience what is out there while we have the passion and health. So, I bought one. Yet to be expressed or experienced. We’ll see.

Tom: Well since a lot of severity scales list the tawse at 10.5, I've been curious what being under one would be like, two or three tails, regular and/or heavy. I got a taste of a razor strap at a SCONY event once, it had me seeing stars! Bursts of light in my visual space.

Mark: Yes, I agree Tom. It would be wonderful to be able to get a few strokes from each without having to source and buy one.

Hermione: In the past I would have said a flogger, but kind Ron has already thought of that and bought me one as a gift a few years ago. We don't have sororities at our universities here so I never had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of a sorority paddle. I don't think it would be a pleasant experience but I would like to try it, just once.

Having read all the responses above, there are quite a few other implements to add to my bucket list. Amazon, here I come.



Glory to Ukraine


From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a choice, my wife decides. She applied a large paddle with holes, she had threaten to use it, but thought it might be too much. Well I screwed up and boy did it hurt, I was doing everything and saying everything for her to stop. When she did stop, she smiled, very effective, while I danced around the room prior to facing the wall. It has been used since, but only when I've gone too far. Jack