Thursday, July 15, 2010

Victorian Souvenirs I


These pen and ink sketches are from Souvenirs of a Boarding School, a Victorian spanking book, written anonymously and published privately. The generously illustrated volume provided me with the inspiration to share with you the illustrations instead of the story (which was less than memorable).

Although the title of the book suggests otherwise, the pictures are of voluptuous adult women, an assortment of sadistic cherubs and even a satyr.

Without further ado, I present to you Chapter One.








From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a nice find!

ronnie said...

Lovely find Hermione. A satyr, I will be interested in seeing that picture.

Thanks for sharing Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Sara - Thank you.

Ronnie - I'm glad you liked them.

Hugs,
Hermione