Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wet and Wild, Take 2


Last month I told you about the fun Ron had with a spray bottle, and the  possibility of a wet spanking. Last weekend, it happened.

We were preparing for our regular spanking date, and as is customary, I was allowed to choose one additional implement from the toybox. I dug through it and selected a ping pong paddle.

"Use the black side, please," I requested.

"The black side for your backside," Ron quipped. That man can see the funny side of any situation.

He started with the implement I had chosen, but soon switched to a very ouchy carpet beater. Very ouchy! Not suitable for a warmup (but then, he doesn't do warmups. Sigh!)

I registered my displeasure with some squeaking and wiggling that Ron ignored. In his own good time he switched to the leather dogging bat which is quite mild in comparison. I sighed in relief! After a few noisy swats, he started whisking the tip of back and forth rapidly over my bottomcheeks, not touching them, just fanning them.

"That's cooling me down," I said appreciatively. That carpet beater had generated some serious heat back there!

SQUISH SQUISH

It was the spray bottle. So, it seemed I was about to find out whether being spanked on a wet bottom hurts more.

It did! The dogging bat made a bigger impression on me than it had moments before. I wondered if the water would spoil the leather. Did we have any saddle soap? Maybe neatsfoot oil...

My musing was interrupted as Ron again applied the carpet beater. No need to worry about it being damaged by the water; my bottom was dry by then. After a diligent application of that evil implement, Ron switched to a broad leather paddle. (I know, he spoils me with all that variety.) After several minutes that thoroughly enhanced the redness of my bottom, Ron started doing the fanning trick with its tip.

"I feel a breeze," I giggled.

SQUISH SQUISH

Then Ron "dried me off" with the ping pong paddle. When no more water remained, he looked at it and sighed, "It's all wet!"

From Hermione's Heart

15 comments:

bobbsroom said...

Hi Hermione

Nice to see you’re still enjoying yourself and making time for the more important things in life. I think I must get myself a little spray bottle and see what all the fuss is about.

Take care

Have a great weekend

BOB B

Anonymous said...

GREAT scenario, Hermione! That Ron of yours is a maestro when it comes to spanking and playing his beautiful "instrument" with a variety of implements. This morning Season made sure to direct me to this post and I noticed her cheeks (upper) were flushed pink so I think this wet bottom spanking and drying method is something that pushes one of her squirmy buttons. Guess what will be on our agenda soon? Thanks for the inspiration, Hermione. :)

abby said...

You two sure do know how to have fun! I have always been hesitant about wet bottom spankings, but you may have changed my mind!
hugs abby

Anonymous said...

I like the variety of all the implements that you use during your play time. And, I think it is really cool that you have so much fun playing.

Hug,
joey

Aimless Rambling said...

You two have a great relationship. Your sessions always sound like such fun even when it's your tush that's taking all the "fun".

Unknown said...

I love your retellings of spankings!! y'all are so cute and fun!! :-D

I don't think I want to try a wet spanking just yet, but Ron's sigh of "It's wet." made me laugh. :D

Did the water feel good in the minute before he spanked you again? :)

Anonymous said...

Ron does know how to make his partner happy. Fun to read, as I am certain it was fun to have happen
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

What a fun spanking session. As I've said before, I do love Ron's sense of humour.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Bob - I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the results.

Michael - Ooh! What fun! I'm so glad to hear I inspired some squirmy fun for you and Season.

Abby - Go ahead - take the plunge:-)

Joey - The variety keeps me on my toes and prevents boredom.

Sunny - They are fun, in a painful sort of way.

Young Lady - Yes, the water felt lovely - so cool and refreshing.

Red - He's very considerate, and makes sure I get my money's worth, so to speak.

Ronnie - Yeah, he's a laugh a minute:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Sounds Like fun!All that switching and changing must be quite a feat!

Anonymous said...

Eeek!

kiwigirliegirl said...

wtf anonymous LOL
wow hermione...you are a braver woman than I...no way would i want a wet spanking...but then....never say never hehehehe

Lea said...

It absolutely hurts more on a wet bottom! Even when it's just been recently damp, like just after drying off from the shower.

Hermione said...

Minelle - It was a hoot:) He's very good at rotating the implements.

Lillie - LOL! That's what I said too.

Kiwi - Brave? I guess so; it wasn't my idea, but I'll go along with pretty much anything.

Lea - I didn't know the effect of water would last that long.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bleue D'âme said...

Hermione; lovely fun post!
It does hurt more when wet:P