Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday WIN

Did you know that The Onion, that popular satirical online news site, also has a store? Yes, you can buy totally outrageous, tongue-in-cheek gifts for that special someone at The Onion Store. Here are a few that I thought you might enjoy.



Assorted butts to adorn your refrigerator - why not?




A hand to keep as a reminder of what is to come when the real thing isn't available.




A helpful book to get you out of any sticky situation.




Every office buzzword you've ever heard or used is on this convenient stamp. Use it to personalize your holiday greetings, shopping lists or notes to hubby.




Keep this one handy!




A rasher for your holiday tree, because who doesn't love bacon?


Okay, that last one's a FAIL, but it was too funny not to share.

From Hermione's Heart

15 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

i love the fridge magnets ...cool little gift ideas :)
kiw xx

Roz said...

Love these Hemoine, thanks for sharing. Didn't know the Onion had a store Lol

Love the stamps, very handy!

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Terrific Hermione. I really like the office stamps.

Hug,
joey

Anonymous said...

Terrific Hermione. I really like the office stamps.

Hug,
joey

abby said...

You always make starting my day more interesting....I can actually think of a couple people who would love the last one!
hugs abby

Hermione said...

Kiwi - They also have another set of magnets with the front parts of animals on them.

Roz - I didn't wither until I got an email from it.

Joey - Me too. I am tempted to buy one.

Abby - It's so tasteless that it's funny.

Hugs,
Hermione

Unknown said...

these made me laugh...

I especially like the butts of animals magnets. :D

elle :) said...

Lol :) bacon?!

Bas said...

Do they have those fridge magnets in more human form?

Aimless Rambling said...

Very cool gift ideas, which I hadn't finished my Christmas shopping.

ronnie said...

I like the office stamp and the bacon tree decoration. Wish you had posted these earlier. Good stocking fillers. Thanks Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

fun items
Merry Christmas
Red

Hermione said...

Young Lady - Me too:)

elle - Bacon has Christmas spirit, doesn't it?

Bas - No. I checked.

Sunny - Oh well, there's always next year.

Ronnie - Sorry for the late notice, but I only found out about these gifts on Monday.

Red - Merry Christmas to you too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Unknown said...

That stamp would sometimes make grading papers a whole lot easier. Great post!

Hermione said...

TL - Stamping naughty phrases on papers would make the job a whole lot more fun.

Hugs,
Hermione